NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like these more if they didn't feel the need to force the "Seahawks" word mark onto the shoulder.

Exactly. The shoulder stripe things are the only real problem I have with these. If they just removed those, I think that these wouldn't be so bad.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

UFL... exactly! On the nose. Pathetic... I was prepared to not really be a fan, but I didn't expect... this.

I thought they were dropping the mono-crap?

The new Seahawks look reminds me of early/mid 90s Transformers toys. Large splotches of colour and the character's name and/or faction name plastered across the windshields or robo-chest.

Also, the TV numbers lack the neon green outline. So that's a miss.

The wing pattern on the helmet will barely be visible, so why have it? All in all it's better then what the Bengals, Vikings, Falcons, and Cardinals wear (or what they used to wear) but it's still just blotches of colour and unnecessary elements added for no real reason.

I hated those Seahawks uniforms when I first seen a glimpse at them, but after seeing all the combinations and more detailed pictures I have to say that I like them.

What I like:

1. The Seahawks prints on the left shoulder.

2. The wing design on the pants and around the collar. (I really like the green)

3. The shoulder designs

4. The helmet color.

5. The wrap around Seahawk logo on the helmet.

What I hate:

1. The gray jersey

spacer.png

white-front--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720&interpolation=bilinear

Now that I've looked at this a few times and have let everything settle, here's my thoughts:

1) It's not that bad. A couple of minor things that bug me (which I'll adress in 2 and 3), but it's nothing to shield my eyes over.

2) Absolutely no reason for the wordmark to be placed where it is. None whatsoever. Either keep it center chest ir leave it off.

3) The pants design looks terribly out of place, and does not flow with the rest of the uniform. The pants would have been better off plain.

All in all that's the only things I can see that bug me. It's not the worst uni I've ever seen, but not the best either, i'm very "meh" on it - just looks like too many ideas thrown together without a clear direction.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I hated those Seahawks uniforms when I first seen a glimpse at them, but after seeing all the combinations and more detailed pictures I have to say that I like them.

What I like:

1. The Seahawks prints on the left shoulder.

2. The wing design on the pants and around the collar. (I really like the green)

3. The shoulder designs

4. The helmet color.

5. The wrap around Seahawk logo on the helmet.

What I hate:

1. The gray jersey

spacer.png

Archived