High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my high school. Bishop Carroll in Calgary. Our away jerseys are just the jersey colours flipped so we do have a monochrome jersey set.

1375957_622109344506645_1309113115_n_zps

Canadian high school in Calgary so we don't have the budgets, the interest nor the long enough season for special jerseys but I think we have some of the best looks in the city.

I'm #42 in the picture :D

IbjBaeE.png

This is my high school. Bishop Carroll in Calgary. Our away jerseys are just the jersey colours flipped so we do have a monochrome jersey set.

Canadian high school in Calgary so we don't have the budgets, the interest nor the long enough season for special jerseys but I think we have some of the best looks in the city.

White at home? is this normal in canada?

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

As per in London, Ontario, most high schools just have 1 jersey per year. Rarly do you see a school with more than 2 jerseys. There are a couple of high schools with strong alumni groups that fund new unis. My high school has worn the same jerseys for the past 4 years., they dont change from game to game.

At least where I am, white is at home.

IbjBaeE.png

At least where I am, white is at home.

I'd love to see the logo up close.

I didn't know New Balance was still making football jerseys. Last time I saw them was on North Texas. They look good. New Balance is getting more and more popular in baseball. Good for them.

That's where marketing $$$ and branding makes a difference. NB makes some of the best athletic footwear in the world but it just doesn't appeal to the younger and team sport demographic that consumes your flashy, high adrenaline footwear like nike/ua/adi. At one point NB and Auburn football had a foot sponsorship deal that was to include actual fitting, customization, r&d in addiiton to the standard supplier agreement. I think that lasted about a year before ua got the full athletic deal in place.

Nonetheless new balance makes awesome footwear and there is a huge opportunity for them to grow outside of the yuppie/runner demographic. If ua was smart they'd ditch their walmart quality footwear and partner with nb to develop some actual performace footwear. That offering could give nike some legit competition.

Archived