College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Illinois should've gone orange-white-orange since Washington is wearing so much white. I thought we'd save the all white for the night game @Nebraska where they're wearing all red, but now I think the white helmets are staying until we lose.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

To be worn tonight:

BxSNJ86CIAApc-w.jpg

I'm watching this game right now and UNT is going full blown BFBS from head to toe. I'd like to see a team called the Mean Green wear a little more.... you know, green. It looks pretty good though.

I've always wanted to see a sports team rock a predominantly black and green look (my favorite colors) and I gotta say it does look good on TV

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

At least they're not wearing this again:

397224.jpg

Why did you have to post this horrible image? It just made me remember this:

icon_15831628-179x318.jpg

It almost seems quaint that when these debuted, THIS was considered "edgy" and "innovative".

Oh how unprepared we were.

these must have been the inspiration for the Jags helmet

397224.jpg

It almost seems quaint that when these debuted, THIS was considered "edgy" and "innovative".

those jerseys are hunting from the shadows

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

397224.jpg

those jerseys are hunting from the shadows

Yes & I wish them & the Jags helmet would have stayed in the shadows. I am sure they looked much better there anyway. ^_^

Mizzou going glossy black/black/gold against UCF tomorrow. Right up there with the big tiger logo helmet/gold/black combo IMO.

09-13-UCF-Jimmie-Hunt-Main.jpg

Saw that on facebook earlier. They seriously need to get rid of the oval logo helmet and switch to the big tiger head helmet full time. Also make the black uniforms match the design of the gold ones. Plus would not be opposed to making the gold uniforms the normal home uniform. Would be such a unique look for the SEC. Since we don't have a unique mascot :rolleyes:

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Mizzou going glossy black/black/gold against UCF tomorrow. Right up there with the big tiger logo helmet/gold/black combo IMO.

09-13-UCF-Jimmie-Hunt-Main.jpg

Saw that on facebook earlier. They seriously need to get rid of the oval logo helmet and switch to the big tiger head helmet full time. Also make the black uniforms match the design of the gold ones. Plus would not be opposed to making the gold uniforms the normal home uniform. Would be such a unique look for the SEC. Since we don't have a unique mascot :rolleyes:

I agree. The gold jerseys are my favorite and would definitely love to see them more than once or twice a year. I think the matte version of the oval tiger looks pretty good, but the big tiger wins out.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Another new helmet for Kentucky ?? (where is nuodor [sorry if i misspelled it!) ??)

BxSr0yXIQAAtQ_U.jpg

Also Florida players are asking to go mono-orange vs. Kentucky...and the last time they did that was against...Kentucky..

http://yourlisten.com/asset/load/542662 (couldnt embed image)

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

That's weird. Why do the double mesh shoulder panels on the front of Arkansas' jersey mimic the iconic jaws of the University of Washington's Husky Stadium?
How many times does it have to be said they are tusks.

I was being sarcastic in pointing out that Arkansas and Washington have similar uniform design, yet Nike propaganda claim these designs have specific meaning to each school.

Give that same uniform to Cal and they are bear claws.

Give that same uniform to Kentucky and they are cat claws.

Give that same uniform to Cincinnati and they are bearcat claws.

Arkansas state is being forced to remove the cross from our helmets that had the initials of two team members who passed away this off-season. It apparently made it up to the state Supreme Court.

That is about as stupid as the people cheering for the deaths of military soldiers. A cross is the best way to honor a fallen person as it represents love and honor to that individual and this is just another case where the left minded people are offended by everything. Jeez, people need to grow up and realize the reason behind this memorial sticker and not be so petty!

Thankfully a good portion of the population disagrees with that. If you must memorialize individuals on uniforms do it tastefully either with a player number patch or initials that's it. This is sport nothing more, so keep it that way. There's no need to bring arcane symbols of bronze age superstition into the mix.

So a cross isn't tasteful?

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived