College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That helmet makes me leary. I'm sure it is safe and good, but what happens when that peice of plastic breaks? I looks like it could break off at some point. Just a thought.

That might be the sign that player needs to be done for the day. I really want to know what's going on with that.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Finally a decal whose placement may not upset some in here:

BjrFDg5CAAA3OLq.jpg

No "HORNS" on the bumper?

Goodness, people. These pics are from equipment rooms getting ready for spring practice. The helmets aren't game ready yet.

Is it me or does this seem to be one of the fastest helmet debuts? It came out of nowhere a few weeks ago and suddenly everyone has it.

Initial photos surfaced back in the fall as the helmet was rolled out to a few high schools and small colleges I believe. This makes sense as you are going to want at least 1/2 a season (if not more) to game test your final design before you do a full blown production run in the offseason. Pretty much all seasonal sporting goods operate under this roll out model.

Finally a decal whose placement may not upset some in here:

BjrFDg5CAAA3OLq.jpg

No "HORNS" on the bumper?

Goodness, people. These pics are from equipment rooms getting ready for spring practice. The helmets aren't game ready yet.

I just noticed Iowa State already had the bumpers updated...that's why I asked about Texas.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived