buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

The UNC and FSU helmet does not look bad with this new helmet as their logos are bigger than Colorado's and Miami's. Therefore, the bigger the logo, the better it looks.

Finally a decal whose placement may not upset some in here:

BjrFDg5CAAA3OLq.jpg

That helmet makes me leary. I'm sure it is safe and good, but what happens when that peice of plastic breaks? I looks like it could break off at some point. Just a thought.

That helmet makes me leary. I'm sure it is safe and good, but what happens when that peice of plastic breaks? I looks like it could break off at some point. Just a thought.

That might be the sign that player needs to be done for the day. I really want to know what's going on with that.

I'm pretty sure every helmet goes through testing before its even given to a player on the practice field.

BjrFDg5CAAA3OLq.jpg

No "HORNS" on the bumper?

BjqzC_5CAAA2VOY.jpg

Every time I see this helmet I get disappointed as a Gold facemask would make it so much better. As far as the helmet with the logo I think this one looks good.

Not sure what I think about the Flex yet. It's ugly, yet some angles don't look so bad

BjrgfG0CIAAaXfQ.jpg

BjrFDg5CAAA3OLq.jpg

Goodness, people. These pics are from equipment rooms getting ready for spring practice. The helmets aren't game ready yet.

BjrgfG0CIAAaXfQ.jpg

So does the camera require that big battery box on the back? If so I think they need to toss these and call the old WLAF camera guys.

Is it me or does this seem to be one of the fastest helmet debuts? It came out of nowhere a few weeks ago and suddenly everyone has it.

Is it me or does this seem to be one of the fastest helmet debuts? It came out of nowhere a few weeks ago and suddenly everyone has it.

Initial photos surfaced back in the fall as the helmet was rolled out to a few high schools and small colleges I believe. This makes sense as you are going to want at least 1/2 a season (if not more) to game test your final design before you do a full blown production run in the offseason. Pretty much all seasonal sporting goods operate under this roll out model.

BjrFDg5CAAA3OLq.jpg

Goodness, people. These pics are from equipment rooms getting ready for spring practice. The helmets aren't game ready yet.

I just noticed Iowa State already had the bumpers updated...that's why I asked about Texas.

BjrgfG0CIAAaXfQ.jpg

So does the camera require that big battery box on the back? If so I think they need to toss these and call the old WLAF camera guys.

This is what the Vision helmet looks like from behind.

rTulTlk.jpg