Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

TampaBayRays

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This crappy, grainy photo is making its way around the internets. This is about what we expected:

OqotA1j.png

A bottle of gatorade that is twice the size of a human head? Where can I buy one of those?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

A white helmet better as hell not mean they are ditching the pewter pants for their primaries. If they go white/red/white I'm going to be pissssssed. Not because it would look bad, because with a white helmet white pants would look the best, but I'd be mad because the pewter helmet/pants look is awesome.

This crappy, grainy photo is making its way around the internets. This is about what we expected:

OqotA1j.png

A bottle of gatorade that is twice the size of a human head? Where can I buy one of those?

I know, right? Still, it's nice to have the old logo and new(?) there so you can see the differences in super low resolution. It's different enough to make all new merchandise, it doesn't mess with the colors, and it lets them use their throwbacks, which we knew they wanted to do.

Super excited to find out this a photoshop, but at least it's fits the speculation.

It's the same logo. It looks like an extended flag but that's the vent hole you see on Riddell Speed helmets.

And that does appear to be a mini helmet.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Let's compare:

Yeah. I am just not seeing it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

OqotA1j.png

I know, right? Still, it's nice to have the old logo and new(?) there so you can see the differences in super low resolution. It's different enough to make all new merchandise, it doesn't mess with the colors, and it lets them use their throwbacks, which we knew they wanted to do.

Super excited to find out this a photoshop, but at least it's fits the speculation.

Where did you see this photo making its rounds?

Go A's!

If this is true, then the NFL will have too many white helmets.

It already does. White is so unbelievably pee-wee football. Is there a more common stock color for plastic stuff? Maybe gray or black but my point still stands.

One reason I love the pewter so much is because it stands out from the rest of the helmets in the league and I believe it will be a sad day if they move away from it.

spacer.png

Where did you see this photo making its rounds?

On Kissing Suzy Kolber

Also, yeah, it may be fake, but baseless speculation and overreaction are the very foundations of the internet :)

Can we please stop willy-nilly throwing around phrases like "worst look in the NFL" while the Jags are still wearing what they're wearing?

But de Jags r kewl! (Waits for Pennies to not realize I'm joking)
I fully realize it's sarcasm, but Jesus it's so cringe inducing to see you guys use that word when anything remotely straying from tradition comes out. I'd rather kick a wall with toothpicks under my toenails than listen to you guys biitch and moan that everything Nike does is... I'm not even fuccking typing that word... (shudders)

Can we please stop willy-nilly throwing around phrases like "worst look in the NFL" while the Jags are still wearing what they're wearing?

I fully realize it's sarcasm, but Jesus it's so cringe inducing to see you guys use that word when anything remotely straying from tradition comes out. I'd rather kick a wall with toothpicks under my toenails than listen to you guys biitch and moan that everything Nike does is... I'm not even fuccking typing that word... (shudders)

You know, i have to agree with this. Seemingly anything without traditional stripes is "kewl" (sorry pennies). I also hate when people write "x.xxxxx% lighter/faster"

You know, i have to agree with this. Seemingly anything without traditional stripes is "kewl" (sorry pennies). I also hate when people write "x.xxxxx% lighter/faster"

Maybe you two should have better taste :upside:

Archived