College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Sorry to break away from the Navy talk, but I found quite possibly one of the worst looks in college football this year.

Guelph's October breast cancer awareness uniforms

Fball-vs-Guelph.jpg

It's made by Adidas, thus you can throw all of their looks into a bucket and blindly pick one out and call it the worst look of the year.

spacer.png

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to break away from the Navy talk, but I found quite possibly one of the worst looks in college football this year.

Fball-vs-Guelph.jpg

It's made by Adidas, thus you can throw all of their looks into a bucket and blindly pick one out and call it the worst look of the year.

Can we just like, stop the whole adidas is awful :censored:? Like, they are, but we know that by now. You keep saying it, it gets annoying. All the time i see these comments that people think are clever about how bad adidas is and it's like, do you think you seem smart or something? Do you think people will like you? Who cares. They're bad. We know that. Give it a rest already.

I'd really like to see that done with all of the neutral site Conference Championship games. (assuming both teams dont share a similarly colored dark jersey of course)

Alabama (crimson) vs Florida (blue) would look awesome. Michigan St (green) vs Iowa (black) might be a bit tough though.

Stanford/USC is way too close in color.

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but check out the orange, white, and green flag decal on the UNC helmet on the right. That's for Junior Gnonkonde, who's from the Ivory Coast.

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but check out the orange, white, and green flag decal on the UNC helmet on the right. That's for Junior Gnonkonde, who's from the Ivory Coast.

Or for memorialing fellow ACC'er Miami, who seems bound and determined to wear anything not resembling classic Miami.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Fball-vs-Guelph.jpg

Can we just like, stop the whole adidas is awful :censored:? Like, they are, but we know that by now. You keep saying it, it gets annoying. All the time i see these comments that people think are clever about how bad adidas is and it's like, do you think you seem smart or something? Do you think people will like you? Who cares. They're bad. We know that. Give it a rest already.

Dude, you are relatively new on this forum, so I will warn you that I do not stop bashing something that I do not like. Deal with it, Please!

spacer.png

That's pretty cool! I thought it was a Republic of Ireland patch at first.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Fball-vs-Guelph.jpg

Umm no? This is a college football uniform thread, adidas makes terrible college football uniforms. We like to talk about it every time adidas drops something hilarious and ugly. Until they stop making compeltely :censored: uniforms, we will not stop commenting about them. It is literally the point of being here. What about this do you not understand?

Fball-vs-Guelph.jpg

Dude, you are relatively new on this forum, so I will warn you that I do not stop bashing something that I do not like. Deal with it, Please!

That is not a good thing.

Umm no? This is a college football uniform thread, adidas makes terrible college football uniforms. We like to talk about it every time adidas drops something hilarious and ugly. Until they stop making compeltely :censored: uniforms, we will not stop commenting about them. It is literally the point of being here. What about this do you not understand?

I guess I was more specifically talking to nurodr and his "never stop saying the same thing about things he dislikes", along with a few other posters who do the same. Whatever, I haven't slept in a long time, it's not worth it, I'll drop it.

Fball-vs-Guelph.jpg

Dude, addidas is :censored:ing awful. Their uniforms and everything about them :censored:ing suck.

a2BRS8U.png

Fball-vs-Guelph.jpg

Dude, addidas is :censored:ing awful. Their uniforms and everything about them :censored:ing suck.

Especially since they're ripping off Adidas's name by only adding an extra "d"

Fball-vs-Guelph.jpg

That is not a good thing.

I guess I was more specifically talking to nurodr and his "never stop saying the same thing about things he dislikes", along with a few other posters who do the same. Whatever, I haven't slept in a long time, it's not worth it, I'll drop it.

Mention liking gray facemasks to him. It'll be hilarious.

While a neat touch, I always thought the american flag on the back of so many helmets was just a carry over from 9/11 where every sports team slapped an american flag on their uni.

Fball-vs-Guelph.jpg

This sentiment can be applied to the internet, as a whole.

The team might be a laughingstock, but the Lions' groundskeepers are the best in the business. The field looks good for the MAC Championship.

The uniforms don't look half bad either. Y8A9s72.png

Took a screengrab off WatchESPN. I apologize for the bad quality.,

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived