buckeye

7 hours ago, rsaline said:

Oregon: We want a Batman jersey

Nike: Sweet but why?

O: Cuz it would be dope

N: But we have to explain it

O: K, we have this strength coach

N: Say no more

This is an amusing idea.  Oregon telling Nike what they want to wear, instead of the other way around.:P

It's unsurprising that Oregon's attempts to constantly push the envelope are starting to suck mightily.  If that's your major goal... to be cutting edge at all costs, and always top what you've done before (especially if you're using the tastes and expectations of your average dopey college kid as a standard) you're going to eventually have to start mining some really profoundly stupid ideas.  And here we are.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

This is an amusing idea.  Oregon telling Nike what they want to wear, instead of the other way around.:P

It's unsurprising that Oregon's attempts to constantly push the envelope are starting to suck mightily.  If that's your major goal... to be cutting edge at all costs, and always top what you've done before (especially if you're using the tastes and expectations of your average dopey college kid as a standard) you're going to eventually have to start mining some really profoundly stupid ideas.  And here we are.

The idea of this uniform was not stupid if you know and understand the essential role that the strength and conditioning coach they are based on has had on the program for the last 32 years. The execution of the actual uniform wasn't great, I'll give you that, but the idea should not be faulted in this instance because Jim Radcliffe has been a constant presence within the program and has become somewhat of a cult hero with fans and players alike.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Oklahoma State debuted their new uniforms today. The helmet featured a chrome orange brand logo, along with a black and chrome stripe. What stood out to me the most was the paisley print you see on the collar and cuffs of the jersey is also on the front and rear bumpers of the helmet. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.02.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.04.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.08.19 PM.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

1 hour ago, Hoover356 said:

It really bugs how unbalanced the 1 feels from the other numbers on Fresno States uniforms 

IMG_3207.JPG

absolutely. especially the backup QB number 10 was the biggest discrepancy between thicknesses. it honestly grated on my eyes all game long

13 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Did the Colorado players do something weird to their front numbers?

Noticed this as well. Looks like the hot glue gun didn't mix well with Nike's uberawesome fabric...

gettyimages-598759458_master.jpg?w=683

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

I was always under the impression that the official school colors for UCLA were gold and "powder keg blue". Which is a fancy way if saying baby/sky/light blue.

So... wtf? When did UCLA switch to navy blue?

their road unis always sort of flip flopped bw navy and power blue accents. I just wish they would wear gold pants with white jerseys. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

13 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

USF - Towson tonight, these are our new SoFlo alts with the green matte helmet with SoFlo logo.

image.jpeg

I also like these, except for the neon undershirt/ baselayer

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived