College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Hamptonlantavegas said:

Delaware vs Del. State

Delaware's uniform would be better fitted for lacrosse. Del State looks almost perfect wish they had a different number script

636083918734917862-090116-ud-v-dsu-63068-wb.JPG

Bethune Cookman has the same design but the chest stripes are the same color as the rest of the jersey. It's a much better look in my opinion.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

51 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

Georgia State unveiled their first alternate jersey in program history, a BFBS uniform

090316-gsu-game-08.jpg

The matte blue helmets were also brand new 

I don't have a problem with this because their mascot is the Panthers. You really can't avoid black unless your mascot is the Florida Panther. The blue matte helmet doesn't look well with the black IMO, but I don't see this as a BFBS. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

7 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

I don't have a problem with this because their mascot is the Panthers. You really can't avoid black unless your mascot is the Florida Panther. The blue matte helmet doesn't look well with the black IMO, but I don't see this as a BFBS. 

I think that blue is a metallic satin finish much like the Minnesota Vikings helmets.

On 9/5/2016 at 7:02 AM, upperV03 said:

Full Oregon uniform for this week:

image.jpeg

Gotta say I'm a big fan of these, with the exception of maybe the helmet, but I'm hoping the wing print on this jersey is the basis for the majority of their new set.

It seems the Autzen Stadium walls predicted the glass shattering wing pattern in 2014. Pretty cool to see some cohesion between wing patterns. I'm praying to the Nike gods that the rest of this set follows suit. 

-b759bf5ff50a358e.jpg

http://www.oregonlive.com/multimedia/index.ssf/2014/08/down_with_wtd_and_up_with_new.html

23 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

It would be nice if Delaware used a helmet that didn't look like Michigan's.

Or Michigan didn't use a helmet that looks like Princeton's? That helmet is as much a part of Delaware football as it is for Michigan. I don't see a reason they should dump it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

44 minutes ago, BigDmo said:

It seems the Autzen Stadium walls predicted the glass shattering wing pattern in 2014. Pretty cool to see some cohesion between wing patterns. I'm praying to the Nike gods that the rest of this set follows suit. 

-b759bf5ff50a358e.jpg

http://www.oregonlive.com/multimedia/index.ssf/2014/08/down_with_wtd_and_up_with_new.html

I noticed that during the game and I'm not sure if the pattern on the jerseys is the exact same pattern as the Auzten walls but it certainly follows a similar theme so it is nice to see some cohesion there.

As far as the rest of the new uniform set goes, I'm expecting both the white and anthracite versions of the uniforms unveiled prior to the Alamo Bowl to be in rotation this year, possibly with a tweaked white uniform, but other than that I'm hoping/suspecting to see a white jersey with a green shattered glass wing pattern as well as a black jersey with a grey/silver shattered glass wing pattern (similar to the wraps on the Autzen walls) to go along with the already unveiled yellow jersey and the leaked Apple green jersey.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived