NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the drop shadow for the sixers. I'd prefer an outline like the 80s uniforms, but then old numbers and script were begging for something to match the side panels. These are near perfect now. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Personally loved the shading/outline on the Blazers wordmark and numbers, so it's a downgrade for me.

4Y86FdQ.png

For the Hornets, I really like the numbers without any outline for those colors  ?

Sorry, I'm behind on this thread, but will all the Nike jerseys cut off the shoulder stripes in back?

6 hours ago, upperV03 said:

A few more looks at the Sixers' new blue uniform:

IMG_6618.thumb.JPG.cd28d27fe5fb325413ac8f6ba31ff382.JPG

You can also see the new Nike NBA socks on Fultz in the third pic.

You can see that they changed they way armhole and side panels connect

joel-embiid-76ers-heat.jpg

Obviously better with full armholes

07Giants.pngnyy.png

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

It's part of an NBL/NBA preseason series. Along with the Phoenix/Brisbane game, the Jazz are facing off against Sydney and the Thunder against Melbourne. 

Hopefully that NBL tour comes with this style of commentary(especially around the 7 minute mark):

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

1 hour ago, kutztown said:

I really wish they'd just do a league wide reveal so we could talk about all of them. 

I feel like that wouldn't work on this message board.  So if you're only interested in comments for team x, you'd have to hunt through pages and pages of this thread to find them, and they'd be spread apart widely.

With the slow release,for example if you're looking for Sixers comments, you have them nicely confined to a three/four page set.

Lovin the Sixers updated. They fixed one of the few minor gripes I had initially which was the lack of outline. Looks great on the whites especially.

The things they didn't change though was putting Sixers on the white instead of Phila and leaving the uneven stars on the jersey instead of moving that to the shorts. 

They're still one of the best units in the league though.

Archived