College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

I had to look a second time because I thought the Air Force lightning bolt was below the Wildcat. Hopefully they look better on the field.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had to look a second time because I thought the Air Force lightning bolt was below the Wildcat. Hopefully they look better on the field.

The hole in the helmet looks like a googly eye

This is bad. Not even "Louisville ADIDUHZ specialty helmet" bad. I'm having a tough time seeing g where this thing is supposed to begin and where it ends. It's just a fustercluck of a helmet. Without the ear, the wildcat looks like an otter.

Just... just... no.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Boise State reportedly wearing new uniform combo no one has seen before. Not very sure what it could be, seeing as we've worn black and grey already.

Yeah a new one i can't wait!!!!!!! :)

Okay...but I've seen too much black and gray from Boise to be excited for a new combo.
Orange helmet, blue jersey, black pants maybe?

Maybe all orange unis

That would be even worse.
Coach Harsin said the orange helmets are out of the rotation for this season, which is good because those were hideous. For what it's worth, the player had blue sleeves and white gloves. My guess B-O-W, no idea if that's been worn though.

spacer.png

Ole Miss breaking out the powder blues! Will be a fantastic looking game.

CPM0Q2CXAAA6sD4.jpg

Was the pant stripe always a more navy color? Forgive my lack of knowledge about Ole Miss uniforms, but I feel like a powder blue stripe on the pants might look sharp. It bugs me slightly that the two blues look different.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Boise State reportedly wearing new uniform combo no one has seen before. Not very sure what it could be, seeing as we've worn black and grey already.

Yeah a new one i can't wait!!!!!!! :)

Okay...but I've seen too much black and gray from Boise to be excited for a new combo.
Orange helmet, blue jersey, black pants maybe?

Maybe all orange unis

That would be even worse.
Coach Harsin said the orange helmets are out of the rotation for this season, which is good because those were hideous. For what it's worth, the player had blue sleeves and white gloves. My guess B-O-W, no idea if that's been worn though.

Part of me feels like Blue-Grey-Orange will be it but at this point, I'm just throwing ideas out.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Northwestern has worn this design before, but on a matte black helmet. It looks better on the white shells, in my opinion

original.jpg?1353788468

I'm the opposite. I like this application better than the white shell. In the end, I realize now that I do not like the wildcat in any way, shape, or form. A bit too abstract for my liking. I mean, the bottom jaw does look like a lightning bolt and the... "ear", is simply too blocky to the point where it doesn't even look like an ear.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Ole Miss breaking out the powder blues! Will be a fantastic looking game.

CPM0Q2CXAAA6sD4.jpg

I like that helmet, too, but how is that "powder" blue?

Might just be the lighting because in game photos, it is definitely a paler, softer blue. Looks a bit different across various applications. The coach's jacket is definitely powder blue, whereas the helmets look a tad darker.

tunnel.jpg

I've always loved the story behind how the powder blue helmets came to be. "Powder Blue became a footnote for Ole Miss uniform history actually by mistake. As the story goes, Legendary Rebel coach Johnny Vaught ordered helmets for the Rebels season (late 50s) and they arrived in a color best described as a robins egg."

Good lord, those blackout Louisville unis vs Clemson are complete trash.

It looks like something Troy would wear. Especially with the beveled, sword-esque numbers.

488802088-hunter-renfrow-of-the-clemson-

They have something similar:

Black%20Troy%20jerseys.jpg

This website has a ton of of jokes about Louisville uniforms:

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2015/9/18/9353109/dont-make-fun-of-louisville-for-being-brave

Louisville's uniforms google "Ed Norton American History X workout" at least once a week.

That font lost its job at Auntie Anne's because of "some bull :censored: about not buying oxy during work hours."

These uniforms failed a background check for massage therapy school.

These uniforms are saving up for a sick new spoiler.

These uniforms are banned from Sea World after they punched a dolphin for being "the metrosexuals of the ocean."

These uniforms are rollerblading on their way to a date.

These uniforms are getting a DUI rollerblading home from the date.

Jon Gosselin wears these Louisville uniforms at fetish parties.

The Louisville uniforms read on a website that the government can't legally prevent you from bringing nunchucks on a plane.

The Louisville uniforms saw that lawyer on the TV, he'll do just fine.

Louisville's uniforms think you should chill about them having sex in your kid's room. You were all on vacation.

These Louisville uniforms look like you're wearing the credits of a Uwe Boll vampire movie starting Snoop Dogg.

These Louisville uniforms list ferrets as dependents on their taxes.

Louisville's uniforms tried to pay child support in Dave & Busters prize tickets.

Louisville's uniforms are what a video game makes when they don't have the rights to the Atlanta Falcons uniforms but do have a Monster Energy Drink sponsorship

Louisville's uniforms were originally designed to be worn by jockeys in a Kid Rock-inspired horse race called the Kentucky Dirtby.

These Louisville uniforms are what bad guys wear in Guy Fieri's version of Tron.

Louisville's uniforms what Mountain Dew Code Red: The Person would look like.

Louisville's uniforms have sent several emails to TV studios about a show concept best described as "Top Chef, but for shoplifting."

spacer.png

1-ac8bac9680.jpg

Utahs new field design that will debut on Oct. 10 vs Cal. It also will have a cooling system somehow...

There's not an actual cooling system in the turf. It has a lower temperature than normal FieldTurf because it uses a cork infill layer in addition to a sand/rubber infill layer that dissipates heat better than traditional sand/rubber infills.

http://www.fieldturf.com/ru/artificial-turf/artificial-turf-news/fieldturf-launches-innovative-'coolplay'-artificial-turf-systems

Archived