College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Maryland's helmets are too much. They remind me of overly detailed airbrushed motorcycle helmets.

I thought their first flag helmets were good as an alternate, but if I was designing the Maryland uniforms I'd drop the flag pattern into a sleeve insert or a shoulder stripe insert. Enough to be recognizable, but not overwhelming. Then I'd put this logo on a white helmet

Maryland_Terps(228).png

with their old black-white-red-white-black striping, which would be matched on the pants. You still get the flag imagery, but it's not beaten over your head.

If they removed the wordmark from the back, it would be nice actually.

87Redskins.png

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if it's been posted or mentioned yet, but Ole Miss sported some new pants this past Saturday against UT Martin. White with red stripes, similar to Alabama's pants.

COFsZZaXAAQOAtH_zpsuprguugx.jpg

COKbjRIWwAA92Oq_zpsss6up4an.jpg

I like them much better than the navy pants, that's for sure. And I see them matching up very well with the white jersey if they ever wanted to. I still prefer the grey pants, but I'll gladly take these pants as a second option over navy.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Air Force is going to wear 1985 throwback uniforms this weekend against San Jose State.

10505580_607802926029152_780170570744073

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

RICE_WHITE_HELMET_zpsyvqlnxxq.png

Rice owls color flipped helmet to be worn this Sat. vs Texas.

Seeing the helmet alone, it's absolutely beautiful.

If they go colored uniforms with white pants, I can see it being a gorgeous set.

I might actually prefer that helmet to their primary (atleast seeing it as a standalone object).

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Air Force is going to wear 1985 throwback uniforms this weekend against San Jose State.

10505580_607802926029152_780170570744073

Nice. I remember that Air Force team (particularly because I went to their only loss). Great tribute to a great era in Air Force football.

I believe these were the 1985 uniforms:

11998963_10102272218533052_1240488097765

11990686_10102272218528062_4156262251820

spacer.png

RICE_WHITE_HELMET_zpsyvqlnxxq.png

Rice owls color flipped helmet to be worn this Sat. vs Texas.

Seeing the helmet alone, it's absolutely beautiful.

If they go colored uniforms with white pants, I can see it being a gorgeous set.

I might actually prefer that helmet to their primary (atleast seeing it as a standalone object).

They're at Texas, so imo the most likely scenario is all white, but white/white/blue is also a possibility.

GOOD NEWS: Syracuse officially going with the orange alts this week

BAD NEWS: It's head-to-toe orange

COeEXt9UwAA0QPC.jpg

Those numbers are HIDEOUS. I'll never get over them. Might as well just wear Comic Sans.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived