buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

I dislike the late '2000s Illinois and Mizzou uniforms, but I think both sets were better than the crap they're wearing now.

What makes you say the old Illinois uniforms are better than the new ones?

I could see how someone likes the old Mizzou uniforms better, but I thought that was a pretty big upgrade too.

How many people, outside of this forum, honestly care what color combos a team is going to wear?

Do you think those posts get a lot of action?

As someone manages social media accounts for a Division 1 athletics program, I can tell you that uniform posts in all sports are among the most popular we make.

Before football games, close-up pictures of the uniforms get more social media impressions (favorites, retweets, shares, likes, etc) than starting lineups or action photos. It's remarkable.

I realize that you maybe can't reveal which team you work for, but I'd be interested to know if it's a school historically known for uniform madness.

For example, I can see the fanbases of Oregon or Maryland being much more feverish about uniforms than a school like Penn State.

Ha, not quite. I won't reveal it, for I'm not sure if it would be ok to do so regardless, but no, it's not a uniform madness school haha

Is the school FBS or FCS?

I'm not sure if the new Harvard uniforms have been posted. I wont post all the pictures just in case. Here is a link to see some pictures:http://www.nikeblog.com/2015/08/20/harvard-football-uniforms-2015-unveiled/

New-Harvard-Football-Uniforms-2-622x415.

Holy smokes easily the best non BCS non scholarship uniform in the nation, period point blank.

I known it's trivial but a great reason to go to Harvard.

We have already discussed this pages back, but have you seen Harvard's old uniforms? They were much better overall.

I'm not sure if the new Harvard uniforms have been posted. I wont post all the pictures just in case. Here is a link to see some pictures:http://www.nikeblog.com/2015/08/20/harvard-football-uniforms-2015-unveiled/

Holy smokes easily the best non BCS non scholarship uniform in the nation, period point blank.

We have already discussed this pages back, but have you seen Harvard's old uniforms? They were much better overall.

I really like the new set. I'm really diggin' the cream pants.

Hawaii breaking out the road Rainbow Warriors uniforms

COkF3q2WEAAHuV6.png

Praise the Lord for a beautiful uniform!

COkF3inWUAA_vKu.png

I'm sure some idiots will say this looks gay.

gurley.jpg

Florida Atlantic looks nice in all red and chrome. I enjoy the outline of Florida logo with word Atlantic in it.

Florida Atlantic looks nice in all red and chrome. I enjoy the outline of Florida logo with word Atlantic in it.

HELMET STICKERS: Bobo is awarding players with helmet stickers, similar to the dog bones players received while he was playing and coaching at Georgia. The miniature gold Rams horns are awarded for “exceptional plays,” Bobo said.

B9318788442Z.1_20150909214754_000_G80BSI

I'd prefer the map be on the other side of the helmet (if they're only going to do one side.) and this confirms my desire for a 1974(ish) FSU throwback game.

I can't find it. I like the new ones better. The finish on the helmet works well with those colors.

I like what FAU is doing with the emphasis on "Atlantic". Does anyone know if they are actually called this by public at large or is this another George Constanza trying to call himself "T-Bone"/ University at Buffalo trying to unilaterally claim the "State University of New York" moniker situation?

I don't know but I like it too.

Also, I've always loved Miami football uniforms -- and then Adidas took over and suddenly they look like hot trash.

I like what FAU is doing with the emphasis on "Atlantic". Does anyone know if they are actually called this by public at large or is this another George Constanza trying to call himself "T-Bone"/ University at Buffalo trying to unilaterally claim the "State University of New York" moniker situation?

I'm an FAU alumnus and I've lived in Boca for most of my life. No one calls FAU "Atlantic". Makes for cool helmets, though.

I heard this summer that Utah State's gray uniforms would be slightly different this year, and here's that difference:

COqZYI8VEAAKscr.jpg

Blue sleeves with the bull logo and the new Nike cut for the tops

(This is the best picture I can find so far)

Edited by DustDevil61

They need a different sticker for sure.

Utah wearing B/R/W tonight. From afar it almost looks like they're the Atlanta Falcons. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Initial reaction wasn't positive but it's gotten better the longer I've watched the game.