Unused Logos and Uniforms

On 5/11/2021 at 9:58 AM, charger77 said:

88hxu2myhkr51.jpg?auto=webp&s=657087c304

That white jersey reminds me of this:

86eb6d924e7242d58e10d215b68fa551_front.j

• Like 6
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

9 hours ago, Crabcake said:

A user on Reddit found a prototype for a Sharks 3rd jersey that had a zipper collar:

I saw one of those on eBay years ago. I was literally searching for a picture to post here the other day. Thanks for finding a link. 

• Like 2

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Who else used the rounded nameplates like that?  I'm sure someone did.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 5/20/2021 at 12:43 PM, BBTV said:

The only other team I distinctly remember is the University of Miami, but I think it was somewhat of a Nike signature for a very specific and limited time period.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 5/20/2021 at 2:43 PM, BBTV said:

On 5/21/2021 at 11:26 PM, andrewharrington said:

The only other team I distinctly remember is the University of Miami, but I think it was somewhat of a Nike signature for a very specific and limited time period.

I want to say the Broncos did, but U of Miami absolutely did. 

See the source image

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

A few years before the Saints won the Super Bowl, they were considering some uniform changes. One of the options they tested was was a black uniform with 2009-Jaguars-eqsue piping on the front of the jersey and I think they were thinking of having a gold jersey on the road instead of a white one based on the pictures I saw. Instead of a block number font, they had a number font that was closer to the "SAINTS" wordmark they have.

The other option they had was like a chest stripe somewhere between the Broncos and the uniforms Texas Tech had when Michael Crabtree was there.

Obviously they didn't change them.

On 5/20/2021 at 2:43 PM, BBTV said:

The BAAAAAALLLLLLIN' Giants from 2005-200whatever.. They looked like rectangular nameplates that had been pulled taut.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Saw this on an Devils fan page on instagram.  The Binghamton Devils were supposed to wear these as an alternate this past season.  They played their homes games in Newark this year and since they are moving to Utica for next season, these will never be worn.  The picture is off of ebay.  

spacer.png

• Like 3

n8qz3xyn4q371.jpg

Found this jersey on Mia Tyler's Instagram. No idea who she is, but she had this picture of an obviously unreleased Isles jersey. The NHL crest and logo stitching look too good to be fake, and I haven't found that jersey on any of the usual fake jersey websites. Maybe an alternate/RR for next year that just got leaked by an influencer a bit too soon?

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, DTConcepts said:

n8qz3xyn4q371.jpg

Found this jersey on Mia Tyler's Instagram. No idea who she is, but she had this picture of an obviously unreleased Isles jersey. The NHL crest and logo stitching look too good to be fake, and I haven't found that jersey on any of the usual fake jersey websites. Maybe an alternate/RR for next year that just got leaked by an influencer a bit too soon?

Doubt it'd be a RR; the Isles have never used that kind of stripe in any of their past jerseys. It could be an alternate the team was planning to reveal this offseason, though.