• Chicago
  • Oklahoma City
  • Dallas
  • Houston
  • San Antonio
  • Washington
  • Indiana

Is that right?

It really surprises me that the Bulls, Mavs and Rockets don't have a sponsor yet considering their market size and all.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another tonedeaf move by Gillian Zucker. With the Clippers' history, putting the word "bumble" on the front of the jerseys is just begging for cheap jokes at the franchise's expense. Also, the patch looks horrible on the blue and black jerseys. Why is it randomly yellow on those two when that isn't a team color?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

Another tonedeaf move by Gillian Zucker. With the Clippers' history, putting the word "bumble" on the front of the jerseys is just begging for cheap jokes at the franchise's expense. Also, the patch looks horrible on the blue and black jerseys. Why is it randomly yellow on those two when that isn't a team color?

Exactly. So many jokes.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

16 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

Yeah, it's nice for the occasional alternate but nevr bought the talk that the Heat should switch to Vice colors, the Heat already have 30 years of sustained success and 3 titles  wearing more or less the same colors and those aren't it. Has Wade even wore the regular Heat jersey since his return?

Wade actually hasn't worn anything but the Vice uniforms since his return, you're right. They've been in them for 11 straight games.

1 hour ago, kimball said:

Exactly. So many jokes.

*Older Ted Mosby voice*

Kids, let me tell you a story. The story of how I met your mother.

It all began when I paid a nice visit to the Staples Center one Wednesday night and the Cavs were in town to play the Clippers...

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

4 hours ago, kimball said:

So who are the lucky 10?

• Portland
  • Phoenix
  • Memphis
  • Chicago
  • Oklahoma City
  • Dallas
  • Houston
  • San Antonio
  • Washington
  • Indiana

Is that right?

It really surprises me that the Bulls, Mavs and Rockets don't have a sponsor yet considering their market size and all.

You can strike Dallas off that list:

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

2 hours ago, buzzcut said:

You can strike Dallas off that list:

WHY ORANGE!? It's like they want people to hate these ads on uniforms by basically shoving a giant middle finger in our faces.

19 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Nice to see the Blazers and Lakers both wearing the proper uniforms for tonight’s rivalry matchup:

DXk8ixkWsAAWL7A?format=jpg

Games between these two are generally really nice and classic looking, but the first two matchups between them this season featured the Lakers inexplicably wearing white on the road and purple at home (and the Blazers wore black at home in the first game), so it’s nice to finally see the classic matchup again down in Staples tonight.

The camera flash at that exact moment makes the picture look straight from the 2000 Western Conference Finals.

38 minutes ago, JELKK said:

WHY ORANGE!? It's like they want people to hate these ads on uniforms by basically shoving a giant middle finger in our faces.

People already hate the ads.  It's orange because it keeps with their company's brand.  It also makes the ad stick out more which is what you want if you're paying millions for it.  For some companies, it might be okay because they are big enough or have logos that are easily recognizable, but I've never heard of 5miles.  Might have something to do with me living in Canada.

Lakers number font never looked right on the Heat.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

20 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

I'll take the Vice unis over the 45 games straight they had of these.fl-sp-miami-heat-ask-ira-hassan-whitesid

These look great in person. Glad they wore them this year.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

25 minutes ago, Froob said:

Clipps need to re design their other jerseys into this style (and ditch all the black, it’s not a Clipper color...).

THIS. 

That light blue and orange looks so sweet, and the homage to the actual namesake with the triangle sails and nautical flags on the shorts, just... YES!

It is what it is.

9 hours ago, Froob said:

Clipps need to re design their other jerseys into this style (and ditch all the black, it’s not a Clipper color...).

Also, how did Denver fail to bring back the rainbow again?

Rainbow is a nice novelty once in a while, but it would probably get old as a full time uniform. That said, I’d love to see a clean, modern take on it as an alternate. I never liked the versions that forced the blue and gold color scheme into the rainbow design.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

10 hours ago, sayahh said:

I like Miami's Vice jersey but I wish the wordmark and numbers were bigger:

Iva0eZs.pnguBKttZ1.png

Wordmark definitely needs to be bigger, but the current number size is fine with me.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived