XFL 2020 Season

ozzyman314

17 minutes ago, _J_ said:

I'm going to go ahead and be that person: 

If you're going to play football on a soccer field(which you shouldnt), then you should do as BMO does and only paint the lines on the field. All ads/logos be virtual for the broadcast.

BC Place in Vancouver does the same.  No adds on field or logos in end zones during BC Lions games.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, _J_ said:

I'm going to go ahead and be that person: 

If you're going to play football on a soccer field(which you shouldnt), then you should do as BMO does and only paint the lines on the field. All ads/logos be virtual for the broadcast.

Enlighten me... why? 

I saw, I came, I left.

Transparent reviews are AWESOME IDEA. If the NFL were to adopt this, it would go a long way towards combating conspiracy theories. I’d actually get to hear how there was no clear fumble recovery in the Eagles Dallas game two years ago. My guess is that the Eagles would have gotten the ball if the discussion was broadcast live. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, GDAWG said:

I don't see the NFL adopting the "sideline reporters interviewing coaches and players during the game" as the XFL has because I just can't picture Tracy Wolfson or Michelle Tafoya trying to interview Belichick on the sidelines after a Patriots drive.  

I'd like to see them try.

1 hour ago, kmccarthy27 said:

The XFL is not being paid for TV broadcasts. Those on field ads are an income source which benefit the league. I have no issue with it. 

The attendance for the DC game was announced as 17,000-ish. 

For a stadium like Audi Field, which seats only 20,000, that is excellent.  

46 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

DC fans must be so happy to have a team that actually knows how to play football. 😄

yep.  Besides, Dan Snyder is going to find a way to nudge into Ron Rivera's plans despite Rivera's plans to change culture.  

1 minute ago, GDAWG said:

yep.  Besides, Dan Snyder is going to find a way to nudge into Ron Rivera's plans despite Rivera's plans to change culture.  

He can’t not mettle. Especially if there is a free agent or draft pick he can sign on is own because they have Jersey money potential. 

Gotta say, low-key, interesting that there's a zebra whose sole purpose is spotting the ball.  If there's something I can see either the NFL or NCAA adopting, it might be this.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived