College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Florida vs. Miami looks good.

Gosh darn I cant believe College Football is here. Yay!

Ummm Miami's pants do look a bit red to me though. Could be my TV.

It’s definitely not just you. I’m watching it now and they look reddish to me too. Especially when looking at them pre-snap from afar. 

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

In any case, I’ll be curious to see what this helmet ends up looking like. The “never before seen” is especially intriguing.

Oregon's diluted their brand so much that nothing they unveil will be that interesting.

5 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Oregon's diluted their brand so much that nothing they unveil will be that interesting.

Yeah, it gets a little tiresome to continuously see an "innovative" new uniform or something. It's no coincidence Bama, UGA, Clemson, Oklahoma... etc, have largely kept their looks over time. A change of pace is cool. But get a good look, and let the product on the field be the focus, not so much what they're wearing.

I have no idea what Oregon is planning with this new helmet, but the one thing I can say with complete confidence is that there is absolutely zero chance that it will "blow my mind". 

Their continued insistence on playing this game they already exhausted half a decade ago is just getting kind of sad.

15 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I have no idea what Oregon is planning with this new helmet, but the one thing I can say with complete confidence is that there is absolutely zero chance that it will "blow my mind". 

Their continued insistence on playing this game they already exhausted half a decade ago is just getting kind of sad.

"Get ready Oregon and college football fans, we have another 5 million combinations coming this fall. It will blow you away." Can you NOT. 

3 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

"Get ready Oregon and college football fans, we have another 5 million combinations coming this fall. It will blow you away." Can you NOT. 

Here's the thing.  I can already tell you what the "multiple combinations" will be. All white. All yellow. All green. Full stop.

44 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

6-C2573-C2-D93-F-4357-898-C-31-B8601-D9-

New look for Wake Forest. Really sad to see them go away from one of the most unique and creative sleeve patterns in college football. 

I didn't notice at first, but they have numbers in the thigh pads? 

Are they stitched/screened onto the pants? They kinda look embossed into the pad itself. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived