New York Jets unveil new uniforms

6 hours ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

fwiw the Jets are asking fans on instagram what they think of the black no contact jersey, not a good sign for 2019 forshadowing. Black may be on the table it seems

Yes, it sure looks like a sign of things to come.

Jaguars

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Teal said:

Yes, it sure looks like a sign of things to come.

Yeah it sure does. 

#blessed

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

23 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Is it just me, or is Darnold's number the brighter shade of green that they used for Color Rush? Illegible as it might be on a black background from a distance, it still provides worlds more contrast than forest green would. 

Incidentally, Kelly and black is kind of what I'm hoping for now. This is probably the fifteenth time I've mentioned the Adams pic by now, but that shade would pair perfectly with black. Bright Kelly primary, black secondary, with 1978-97 script as logo.

the dude that did those mock ups did a black alt, too. it's below:

jets-black-alts.png

No. Stop. This looks awful. Jets are a Green and White team. I know these are mock ups but Nike can (and will) do something stupid like this. Even if it's a color rush jersey (because nothing says Color Rush like Black which is not a color) this looks bad. Nothing but crap is coming out of this, I know it. I'm just gonna enjoy this season because it's the last time the Jets will look decent for the next few years. 

They botched the Browns.

They botched the Bucs.

They botched the Titans.

They botched the Jags TWICE! 

They're gonna botch the Jets. 

XM4KeeA.png

14 hours ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

fwiw the Jets are asking fans on instagram what they think of the black no contact jersey, not a good sign for 2019 forshadowing. Black may be on the table it seems

I'm fine with that being the inescapable Nike gimmick alternate as long as the home and road are green and white, no black.

YVRMUBj.png

5 hours ago, baymenxpac said:

the dude that did those mock ups did a black alt, too. it's below:

jets-black-alts.png

That looks more like a horrible Jags' alt. Gross.

Probably means it will happen.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

31 minutes ago, Teal said:

Why are you so obsessed with me? Honestly. Just put me on ignore and continue with your life.

It's probably your habit of laying on thick all the pointless squabble worse than what teal did to sports teams in the 1990s (see: Pistons, Islanders, D-Backs, Mighty Ducks, Grizzlies, etc.). It just gets annoying when you comment on a number of threads asking for updates when there are no updates and if there would be updates there would be updates in the post. That's why you usually get push back from others on the threads. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I come to a thread that’s been bumped only to find it’s just teal padding his count with “I agree” or “anyone know anything?” Or “won’t be long now”. It’s annoying. 

Have a blessed day. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Jets are going to :censored: this up. It's going to be hilarious, sad, and frustrating.

They'll return to kelly green versions of their current uniform in 2025, only with stupid numbers that have little jet tails like the 80s logo. We'll all go "good enough" in exhaustion.

Archived