New York Jets unveil new uniforms

On March 8, 2019 at 7:52 PM, Tracy Jordan said:

Hopefully the Jets' redesign is closer to what the Jags did last year. Nothing too bold, just keep it simple.

spacer.png

These weren't a home run, but they're definitely better than the abomination that the Titans came up with.

This combo is easily their best look. The white jerseys just need teal numbers, gold outlines and the pants need stripes and they're set. 

As for the Jets, I would have to agree that something simple like this would be great.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/8/2019 at 7:52 PM, Tracy Jordan said:

Hopefully the Jets' redesign is closer to what the Jags did last year. Nothing too bold, just keep it simple.

spacer.png

These weren't a home run, but they're definitely better than the abomination that the Titans came up with.

Heck no, I hate the Jaguars new look. All they needed to do was change the helmet and they would've been fine. Now they are just boring! Plain white pants is so PeeWee and High School football! 

spacer.png

On 3/9/2019 at 8:11 PM, Ice_Cap said:

I don’t want much from Jacksonville. Literally just pants stripes. That’s all. 

That, and contrasting outlines around the numbers.  

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

1 hour ago, nuordr said:

Heck no, I hate the Jaguars new look. All they needed to do was change the helmet and they would've been fine. Now they are just boring! Plain white pants is so PeeWee and High School football! 

They're not plain - they have the Nike symbol on them. ;)

3 hours ago, nuordr said:

I think you were looking for the unpopular opinions thread, these a mile ahead of their last uni, no matter how plain they are 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

9 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

I think opinions on the Jags' redesign are pretty split. If anything, it's the most polarizing set I've seen unveiled since I joined this board in 2006.

Neither love or hatred is unpopular.

For me they are hard to hate because the last set including the uniforms were just awful anything would have been better. However when you look at basically there first set which was great you still wish for more. If they had never had their first set I would actually like these new uniforms so much better. Back to the Jets which I hope looks alright but I fear will not!

I personally liked the 2013-17 design from the neck down, but I understand there’s a lot of people who didn’t. I’m back and forth on the new look - sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it, and most times I’m somewhere in the middle. It really depends on the combo - teal with white pants looks great, as does black (I even like the monochrome on players where they wear their socks super high, so they look like solid white - it breaks the “yoga pants” look). White/white or white/black is awful. Those combos are just too plain, with no teal to be found outside of the Nike logo (which you don’t see unless you’re looking at it from the side, and even then it isn’t that significant of an element). I’d also like to see some gold on the rest of the uniform (not just the helmet).

ExJworW.png

21 minutes ago, Brian E said:

jets posted a photo of their 2019 flight crew today. thought the two-tone green with black was interesting...:

D1YxkhBXQAAJJZA.jpg:large

Pardon my lack of searching...did they wear something similar last year? 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

15 minutes ago, jp1409 said:

Totally agree. Also this whole thing feels like the BFBS Mets...

What whole thing? There’s literally no “thing”. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived