2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Image may contain: football

This graphic is reminding me of what could've/should've been in that Redskins Titans Week 16 Saturday match up last season...

It also reminds me how much I miss the Titan's previous jerseys with the columbia blue shoulder yokes. The silver looks so out of place.

39 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I actually want to see the Jets wear the black jersey with white pants or green pants. All black would be fine if they wear green socks.

I really want to see G/B/G. It looks decent in Madden and is probably the best combination with the black jerseys, in my opinion. 

But let’s be real. It’s probably gonna be all black. Jerseys, pants, socks, cleats, undershirts, coach’s polos and hats, everything. Yayyyy🙄

19 hours ago, jn8 said:

I really want to see G/B/G. It looks decent in Madden and is probably the best combination with the black jerseys, in my opinion. 

But let’s be real. It’s probably gonna be all black. Jerseys, pants, socks, cleats, undershirts, coach’s polos and hats, everything. Yayyyy🙄

Shouldn't the J-E-T-S just change their team nickname to the New York 'Footballs' since they blew their chance to put a jet-plane on their helmet logo and opted for a football instead?

What a dumb decision that was.

Black socks with the black pants, but hey . . at least the helmet is gotham green, oye vay!! ☺️

9 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

Shouldn't the J-E-T-S just change their team nickname to the New York 'Footballs' since they blew their chance to put a jet-plane on their helmet logo and opted for a football instead?

What a dumb decision that was.

Black socks with the black pants, but hey . . at least the helmet is gotham green, oye vay!! ☺️

Careful now. They can’t have a Jet in their logo because they’re from New York so apparently they have to emphasize New York because New York is New York. NEW YORK 😂

1 hour ago, jn8 said:

Careful now. They can’t have a Jet in their logo because they’re from New York so apparently they have to emphasize New York because New York is New York. NEW YORK 😂

They don't have a jet in their logo and they don't play in New York...makes total sense to me.

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Looks like the Dolphins endzone is the white and orange diamond pattern to match their throwback uniforms.

Like I said before, the current Miami Dolphins shouldn’t be allowed to invoke the memory of this storied franchise’s past by wearing throwback jerseys.  

Why I like the Cowboys home uniforms:

- If they had silver pants, they would look too much like the Lions

- Their blue uniforms look too much like the Patriots

- The 90s uniforms are cool, but should only be alternates for a team with as much tradition as the Dallas Cowboys

The uniforms as they are a) look good and b) are distinctive.

4 hours ago, mafiaman said:

Like I said before, the current Miami Dolphins shouldn’t be allowed to invoke the memory of this storied franchise’s past by wearing throwback jerseys.  

The Dolphins really threw away an opportunity to showcase the white throwbacks today. Watch, they won't be back...

Archived