Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, colortv said:

One can always hope..

LosAngelesRams.png

"...and Johnson out of the T formation, lobs a pass to Bucknauer, caught at the 35!  He's at the 40, 45 before being taken down, and Bill, it looks like Bucknauer's nose and mouth have been crushed into the back of his skull."

"Yeah Sonny, it appears that Duke Hollings stepped with his full weight right on Bucknauer's face, and he's gonna miss a few plays at least."

"Training staff is placing snakes onto the wounds in addition to several leeches.  It appears that End "Porkbelly" Stu Waterson has picked up Bucknauer's mandible from off the field and has placed it into a cup of beer for preservation."

"That's veteran savvy you can't teach, Sonny.  Waterson, if you remember, having caused the paralyzation and dismemberment of several NFLers this season already, is virtually a doctor in his own right."

"Bucknauer has shoved a handful of muddy turf into his throat and sinus hole wound, and is lining up at halfback for third down."

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

18 hours ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

Looks like the 80s pro line hats. I have the Packers version. 

This is part of an ongoing marketing scheme capitalizing on Safety Taylor Rapp's Chinese heritage. They're trying to make themselves China's adopted team. They've released some merchandise over the last few months. Makes a lot of sense. 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:13 PM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Yikes.  The more people try to recreate the 90's signature hats, the worse they get.  Man I hope that's not permanent.

Yeah, every time I've seen a replica of that style they have wonky font. I actually bought a pretty accurate Los Angeles Raiders one a few years ago.

bSLCtu2.png

28 minutes ago, Rambulance said:

Anybody else see the Super Bowl commercial with the Rams fan talking with the Chargers fan, both wearing team hardhats at the stadium construction site? Sure looked like the Rams hard hat was royal blue, satin finish, with shiny yellows horns.

when you say Rams fan and Chargers fan, you mean their respective All Pro defensive backs, right? not that i'd expect someone with a Rams name, avi & sig to know that.

52 minutes ago, Rambulance said:

I considered that, except for the Rams have never had a royal blue helmet or hard hat. Not trying to claim it as a reveal or anything, just thought it was interesting.

They've had plenty of merch featuring a royal helmet, though. 

15981e_lg.jpeg1970s-los-angeles-rams-football_1_91ddec

il_570xN.1815260872_kful.jpgvintage-80s-los-angeles-rams-nfl_1_ccb26

I myself had one of these bad boys on my wall as a kid.

il_1588xN.1954104043_ogo9.jpg

1 hour ago, axiom20xx said:

when you say Rams fan and Chargers fan, you mean their respective All Pro defensive backs, right? not that i'd expect someone with a Rams name, avi & sig to know that.

Dude, my ear is plugged and has been  screaming all night. Can't hear a damn thing. I'm lucky I even saw the game. And I was so distracted by the hard hat that I didn't notice anything else.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Archived