Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think the rams look bad by any means, however the current logo but in the new colors looks way better. Hopefully no gimmicks in the uniforms, I hope they look like the throwbacks. 4/10. My biggest thought is that it could've been a lot worse in the logos.

Chargers nailed it so far. Great colors, better fitting logo, yet they kept the established brand. The titans gave up on the powder blue so it seems right that the chargers stepped up. Hopefully the uniforms match the upgrade, i give it a 10/10, i cant think of a way for them to make it better.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

6 minutes ago, alecgoff said:

You nailed the logo and the font. Spanos, please don't mess up the uniforms, its not hard!

chargers2020ewf.jpg

Again, get rid of the Agency font and those awful angled shoulder/sleeve loops in favor of something closer to the classics:

spacer.png

spacer.png
The bolt on the pants should be straighter and more closely resemble the throwbacks, too, and should be on a white background rather than blue.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

When I became a fan back in 1979, I thought the Chargers had the best uniforms anywhere, period.

While I know a lot of people love the powder blue, I much prefer the days of the royal blue or even the set they're retiring.  This just makes me say "meh".

And for some reason the flattened logo makes me think "clipart" for some reason.

Hmm...this is from the accompanying video.  Is this going to be the helmet logo?  LOL

spacer.png

This is off topic, but I’m so glad I found this website and that there’s a boatload of people out there who are really into sports uniforms and logos like I am. I used to think I was weird when playing NCAA Football or Madden or whatever and always spending too much time looking and messing around with the uniforms. Good job guys for helping me embrace my nerd!

Archived