Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

1 hour ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

I took a crack at it. 

spacer.png

The red and orange lose all contrast more than 20 feet away. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, selgy said:

Maybe going with the 2015-2019 orange? 

That might look better, but they already went with the darker orange...kinda think just the red outline is the best option.

13 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

They should have just made the Nike Swoosh on both sleeves orange to match the amount of orange used in the logo on the pewter helmet. Seems like a proportional amount. 

That's a smart idea. I thought about the cuff stripe being orange, but making the swoosh orange would be the right amount of subtle. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 6/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, DNAsports said:

I think I’ve decided that the “pewter” (looks black here) jersey is the best of the set

spacer.png

This would be gorgeous with some white pants.

I'd even settle for just red socks instead of pewter.

16 hours ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

I took a crack at it. 

spacer.png

I wonder how this uniform would look with all the red on the jersey subbed out for some good old creamsicle orange.

21 hours ago, FiddySicks said:

I pre ordered a Brady jersey and it finally came end of last week. It’s basically identical to the pre alarm clock Nike jerseys other than the color and logos/wordmark. It almost looks like a knockoff in comparison. 
spacer.png

BASS said the only thing that Nike did with the boats was repaint the sails depending on the sleeves.  Glad to see they look better than the 2003 boats.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I think the sleeves could benefit by having the pirate ships 5-10% bigger. 

We'll, IMO all sleeve designs are too small these days, but that's a function of jersey templates and the ".0234 percent lighter" mentality.  My guess is they err on the side of making  the sleeve patch too small because they want to leave wiggle room for the players personal tayloring preferences, and they obviously aren't going to make multiple size patches.

Count me in the camp of people who miss the orange on the Pewter alts, so I photoshopped an idea I've been kicking around in my head to potentially fix it-

bRHFgwT.jpg

xLkOdEY.jpg

I included monochrome and white pants options since I think either could work pretty well. 

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

We'll, IMO all sleeve designs are too small these days, but that's a function of jersey templates and the ".0234 percent lighter" mentality.  My guess is they err on the side of making  the sleeve patch too small because they want to leave wiggle room for the players personal tayloring preferences, and they obviously aren't going to make multiple size patches.

You're right, but if this is the only answer, then they'd be better off omitting sleeve patches. As small as they are now, dropping them entirely would be addition via subtraction. 

27 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

You're right, but if this is the only answer, then they'd be better off omitting sleeve patches. As small as they are now, dropping them entirely would be addition via subtraction. 

tiny sleeve logos like the bucs and fins look terrible. I would rather see a truncated stripe or move the tv numbers lower to fill in the space

2 hours ago, henburg said:

Count me in the camp of people who miss the orange on the Pewter alts, so I photoshopped an idea I've been kicking around in my head to potentially fix it-

bRHFgwT.jpg

xLkOdEY.jpg

I included monochrome and white pants options since I think either could work pretty well. 

That'd of course have to be field-tested (then again this is the same league that let the 49ers onto the field in these, so...), but I really, really like those, especially with the white pants. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I’m in the “enough with the creamsicle” camp, but that’s a far better application of getting it on the pewter jersey than anything else I’ve seen, @henburg — just adding it as a second outline on the white numbers makes it get lost.

you do run the risk of visibility issues, but if that worked, it’s pretty functional as an all-dark-monochrome outfit, not just monochrome for its own sake. Really interesting idea!

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

16 hours ago, henburg said:

bRHFgwT.jpg

xLkOdEY.jpg

GREAT work.  So much better.  Again, insane that the powers that be couldn't figure this out.  So simple.

Archived