Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, mafiaman said:

After seeing these jersey and pants mock-ups, I don’t really care what color the flag on the helmet is...add in the white jerseys and Tampa Bay is all set for 2020 - orange home, white road, red alternate.  

Moderators, shut the thread down.  I think we’re done here.

spacer.png

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

They had that in the preseason wearing the current threads and it looks good.

solomon-patton-nfl-preseason-washington-

This might sound crazy, but this version of a Pewter-Red-White set is better than the original, for the sole reason of there's better pewter distribution, these uniforms are by far worse than it's predecessors but that's the one thing the original set couldn't work, a white pants at home look, this one works, it's bad but it still works better than that other. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Really going out on a limb

ETlnzGRUYAAvHcw?format=jpg&name=large

I know they aren't sure what the Bucs new uniforms will be, but why show a Jaguars jersey?

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Depends on your definition of good. I think there was a salvageable identity in there under all the bumper stickers. 

Yeah, just do all that you can to make it like the previous set and it's not half bad 😜

7 minutes ago, IceCap said:

Yeah, just do all that you can to make it like the previous set and it's not half bad 😜

It's like saying that there's something decent here:

Swoop_Ronto.png&f=1&nofb=1

Once you remove the objectionable stuff, you're just left with the original.

Wreck-02.PNG

Man, I love 4K77.

1 hour ago, gosioux76 said:

Sorry friends, but mixing orange with pewter is a disaster. It's like mixing toothpaste and orange juice. It just doesn't work. 

Well, I also feel that the spaghetti skate Canucks were that team’s best look, too, so I am what I am.  I’ll compromise and we’ll make the red jersey the full time and the orange one can be an alternate with white pants only.  Done.

55 minutes ago, Cujo said:

So this is probably it, massive Swoosh included. (no idea why the TV numbers are #26 tho)

s-l1600.jpg

If true, I’d normally say this is a disaster.  However, given what this jersey would be replacing, I’ll consider it a monumental effing success.  

12 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

Sorry friends, but mixing orange with pewter is a disaster. It's like mixing toothpaste and orange juice. It just doesn't work. 

I'm about to be absolutely shameless and use my own yet-unposted concept as an argument here, but;

spacer.png

As much as I love the Bucco uniforms, I disagree that you can't mix orange and pewter at all; this concept is just one example of how a red/creamsicle/pewter/white color scheme could work I've made (obviously with McCarthy's updated Bucco Bruce logo, since I'm a sucker for it).

Pewter works great with the Bucs' red and orange if it's not liberally used; let red and creamsicle have more room to breathe and I do think it has it's place as a secondary color.

Are they wearing their thigh/knee pads outside of the pants?  Why would the fly be a contrasting color?  Red tunnels?  Surely you see the issues there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

10 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

It's like saying that there's something decent here:

Swoop_Ronto.png&f=1&nofb=1

Once you remove the objectionable stuff, you're just left with the original.

Wreck-02.PNG

Man, I love 4K77.

I’m mainly talking about shrinking the helmet logo and having non-insane numbers. 

Which is more like watching Blade Runner 2049 and skipping all of Jared Leto’s scenes. 

Is it as good as the original, not really, but you’re left with an entertaining movie without the dead weight. 

Archived