NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

1 hour ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

Speaking of the Lions, they really need to look into adding a set of white pants that are striped, as well as adding white striped socks.

Eh, much like the Seahawks, they look better in grey/silver pants compared to white.

If the uniform change is true for the Lions (which would take place after this season), all they need to do is use the number font from the throwbacks, maybe have a double outline, and if they absolutely insist on keeping “WCF”, move it back to the chest. Everything else is fine, IMO.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

Speaking of the Lions, they really need to look into adding a set of white pants that are striped, as well as adding white striped socks.

The last thing the Lions need is another pair of pants. Ideally they really only need silver pants. That’s how they’ve looked for decades and they look great that way. 

• Like 12

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

3 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

The biggest problem: multiple grays on the main set. All they needed was the single gray, outline the numbers in that, and make the numbers white. Maybe have the inner gray on the stripes be white instead, too, but that would be something I'd need to see mocked up to know if it looked good. For me with the only real issue with this set is the muddy looking numbers on the home uniform.

Probably worth noting that the Lions got their new uniforms during the zenith of Nike's quest to overanthracize sports, so...there's that, too.

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 6/29/2021 at 11:34 AM, DNAsports said:

A white helmet for the Ravens just seems counter productive given the theme of the team

They could leave it blank like they did when they originally moved to Baltimore while awaiting a new name. 

Amazon.com: 1996 Donruss Football Team Set - BALTIMORE RAVENS: Collectibles  & Fine Art

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

52 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

The last thing the Lions need is another pair of pants. Ideally they really only need silver pants. That’s how they’ve looked for decades and they look great that way. 

I actually do like the blue pants with the white tops, as someone who lives in the Michigan/Detroit area.

• Like 10

Honestly, the Lions uniforms are among my favorite of the Nike era, maybe right behind the Vikings and Chargers but just above the Dolphins and Jets, just to give an idea.

I quite like the blue pants for them too, it’s a nice option to be worn on the road 3-4 times in a season. I don’t even mind them wearing the blue pants at home once a year.

The only change I would absolutely make would be to have the Color Rush be the same standard gray as the main set, thus eliminating the need for that third pair of gray pants. The numbers on the home would be greatly improved by having a white outline replace the anthracite, and the away number outlines would be lightened to the normal gray, as well. I even wouldn’t mind seeing the gray Color Rush jersey with the blue pants, on occasion. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

They could leave it blank like they did when they originally moved to Baltimore while awaiting a new name. 

Amazon.com: 1996 Donruss Football Team Set - BALTIMORE RAVENS: Collectibles  & Fine Art

You know what, I was going to write a scathing response, but after review... I like this idea a lot. Definitely a different play on throwback uniforms.

• Like 1

Just now, DNAsports said:

You know what, I was going to right a scathing response, but after review... I like this idea a lot. Definitely a different play on throwback uniforms.

They should have to wear plain mesh practice jerseys too. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

and if they absolutely insist on keeping “WCF”, move it back to the chest. Everything else is fine, IMO.

Why do they wear that? What does it stand for?

2 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Why do they wear that? What does it stand for?

WCF are the initials of the Lions' former owner, William Clay Ford.

• Like 2

Watch Katt Williams: Woke Foke | Netflix Official Site

15 minutes ago, Ben in LA said:

Wish they’d just hurry up and reveal them…

They can wear them up to 3 times, right? So that’s five more games of bone, and then the bone jersey can be burned for good.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lahaye7 said:

just saw the 49ers will have a red dropshadow throwback (looks like the 94 one, just red)  this coming season. 

sorry I just saw this was leaked a while ago. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

On 6/29/2021 at 9:06 AM, WSU151 said:

Even though the NFL one-helmet rule was announced in 2013, teams were only allowed another helmet for throwbacks up until that point.  The Seahawks tried the two-regular helmet thing in 2002, but the NFL said nope. 

With the exception of the 1969 Eagles, who wore green helmets at home and white helmets on the road.

• Like 5

It's where I sit.