NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

Not a lot of skill players wear the pants over the knees anymore, I’m fine with it paired with leggings since the knees are covered in terms of aesthetic purposes (for the record, idc if the knees show). 

socks with stripes are obviously preferred, but anything that has colors looks great.

• Like 1

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Alright, I've come around on this....

usa_today_16832904.0.jpg

1342859443.0.jpg

THIS is the Bengals' best road look.  Those black socks do so much to bring out the rest of the black. I still would like to see a tad bit more orange, but as is, I can rock with this--as long as they keep this with black socks, this should be be default away look.

That said, now I have an issue with their home look, so let's see how things go as the season progresses...

• Like 12

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

usa_today_16832904.0.jpg

1342859443.0.jpg

THIS is the Bengals' best road look.  Those black socks do so much to bring out the rest of the black. I still would like to see a tad bit more orange, but as is, I can rock with this--as long as they keep this with black socks, this should be be default away look.

That said, now I have an issue with their home look, so let's see how things go as the season progresses...

The stripes being a consistent color looks good. White tigers have dark stripes too, which I hadn't thought about until now. I wonder what they'd look like in orange pants on the road

• Like 1

4 hours ago, O.C.D said:

The stripes being a consistent color looks good. White tigers have dark stripes too, which I hadn't thought about until now. I wonder what they'd look like in orange pants on the road

I wondered so, too, so here's a quick idea:

FQHPvM4.png

d02sMXZ.png

If they actually do have orange pants like this, they should definitely do this for real.

• Like 26

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

It's just that bengal tigers and white-bengal tigers are different things, but they're trying to be both at once.  This isn't a case of "well, Lions aren't blue", because the team is using the true colors of their mascot, so the stripes should be black behind an orange background (I know the underbelly is white, but keeping it simple is better.)

I'm not saying they botched the update, but it could have been better without too many additional changes (basically just orange sleeve caps, and make the stripes black on the black jersey.)

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

It's just that bengal tigers and white-bengal tigers are different things, but they're trying to be both at once.  This isn't a case of "well, Lions aren't blue", because the team is using the true colors of their mascot, so the stripes should be black behind an orange background (I know the underbelly is white, but keeping it simple is better.)

I'm not saying they botched the update, but it could have been better without too many additional changes (basically just orange sleeve caps, and make the stripes black on the black jersey.)

X4EsiSh.png

Shameless plug but like this? (save for the black caps on the orange jersey) 

• Like 17

AmPJ0Ty.png 

19 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

Giants lose to Falcons on another last-second field goal

I know the Falcons new uniforms have been met with less than positive acclaim, but this is the best combo of the new bunch IMO. 

If they kept the old number set and the red/black jerseys was just red they'd be near the top of the league.

• Like 4

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 hours ago, tBBP said:

I wondered so, too, so here's a quick idea:

FQHPvM4.png

d02sMXZ.png

If they actually do have orange pants like this, they should definitely do this for real.

Knowing the Bengals, they'd bring them out vs the Browns. 

• Like 14

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 hours ago, BBTV said:

Not a fan of sleeve caps - because sleeve real estate is decreasing.

It's where I sit.

5 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

I'd love to see the Eagles add a pair of midnight green socks to their uniform. I'm at least curious about how that would look.

They had them the first couple of years of the midnight-green era.  They'd wear black with the green pants, and green with the white pants, then at some point switched to black socks with green jersey regardless of pants, but green socks still if wearing white pants with white jersey.

s568872814488652156_p8621_i1_w1100.jpeg

• Like 9

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 9/26/2021 at 1:36 PM, tBBP said:

usa_today_16832904.0.jpg

1342859443.0.jpg

The Bengals new road uniforms have become one of my favorite in the entire league.  I hope next year they adopt an alt white helmet to use with the all white look.  

On 9/23/2021 at 4:52 PM, dont care said:

Players need to wear the right size pants that actually go down to the knee, not these excuses for biker shorts like by Trevor Lawrence. And fields.

My biggest pet peeve of the latest uniform trends are the guys that wear an oversized undershirt below their jersey that comes out of the bottom of the jersey.  It looks like a bailarina skirt.   Tuck in your undershirt or wear a shorter undershirt please!  These come out looking like they are at practice. 

• Like 3