NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

This is a such a stupid argument.  Ask any sports fan which they would prefer:

1) undefeated in the regular season but wash out of the playoffs in the first round; or 

2) sneak into the playoffs and run the table to a championship. 

The better team is the one that’s better when it counts.  

The argument that "more people agree with me and disagree with you so I'm right" is the weakest possible argument and means you don't have one.

2 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

You lied. You responded again.

Yeah, my bad. I don't know why I can't let anyone else get the last word, it's a personality flaw. If no one responds to this, we can just be done and move on haha

• Hate 1

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

2 hours ago, throwuascenario said:

Give me a reason without the words "Super Bowl" or "championship" to describe to me why that's when it mattered.

It won't matter - you won't agree with it.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

3 minutes ago, throwuascenario said:

Try me.

Why have playoffs if the most wins in the regular season is the ultimate determination of the best team? The NFL used to do that. It doesn't any more, and hasn't since the early 30s (off the top of my head).  MLB has NEVER done it that way. NBA, NHL the same.

Yes, sometimes when everyone else (or nearly everyone else) disagrees with you, it's an indication that you are, in fact, wrong.  Ancient Arab proverb "If one man calls you a camel, ignore him. If two men do, grab yourself a saddle."

• Like 7

It's where I sit.

20 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

Alright, that's enough. Knock it off with this bickering, all of you.

If it's not related to changes to NFL uniforms in 2021, don't post it in this thread.

Here you go.

• Like 1

Let me get us back on topic.

Y'all really wanna know what greatness is?

Here...

8tlgqxaarda61.jpg

ca87a6d16e1390f40c61276e72226e2d--jaguar

defensive-back-donovin-darius-of-the-jac

chris-fuamatumaafala-of-the-jacksonville

69c9151c0c42289b7ea8e673467e6ec1.jpg

PH-304239954.jpg

2806464_display_image.jpg?1318450994

That's greatness...uniform greatness, that is.

(It still ain't too late, Jacksonville...)

• Like 19

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 minutes ago, throwmesomepics said:

I wonder what that set would look like with teal pants. Black Jersey/Teal Pants and White Jersey/Teal Pants are some underrated combos from the current Jaguars set.

I don't think it would nearly as nice as the white pants. The white pants would have even made the black shirts tolerable. 

I saw, I came, I left.

3 hours ago, DEAD! said:

I don't think it would nearly as nice as the white pants. The white pants would have even made the black shirts tolerable. 

Without a doubt. Honestly, I think dark-colored jerseys with (different) dark-colored pants is the worst look for pro football. It definitely screams youth/high school/small college much more than monochrome does these days. Dark-colored jerseys look best with light-colored pants, and orange is the official dividing line between light and dark in that rule; anything lighter works with a dark jersey, anything darker doesn’t, and orange is case-by-case.

• Like 4

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

6 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

Without a doubt. Honestly, I think dark-colored jerseys with (different) dark-colored pants is the worst look for pro football. It definitely screams youth/high school/small college much more than monochrome does these days. Dark-colored jerseys look best with light-colored pants, and orange is the official dividing line between light and dark in that rule; anything lighter works with a dark jersey, anything darker doesn’t, and orange is case-by-case.

I'd say the Bucs are an exception to that 'rule' (at least with their pre-Nike pewter pants that didn't appear nearly black.)

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, tBBP said:

Here...

69c9151c0c42289b7ea8e673467e6ec1.jpg

PH-304239954.jpg

These black pants were the opposite of greatness. They were terrible. 

• Like 9

14 hours ago, tBBP said:

Here...

PH-304239954.jpg

These uniforms are good for their emphasis on gold and use of the cool full-body sleeve logo, but they're also super dated and would need some updates to work for me today. The pants striping in particular is super uninspired all around and ugly on the black pants. The monochrome black look is also much worse in general because teal is completely lost in favor of white, which ironically mirrors the problems with the current set.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

spacer.png