NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

1 hour ago, Chromatic said:

Haven't the white team won the vast majority of super bowls in recent years? 

Maybe the majority, but not the one that mattered:

5a78628124d5056d1b8b4c2c?width=750&forma

• Like 10

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

Maybe the majority, but not the one that mattered:

5a78628124d5056d1b8b4c2c?width=750&forma

Well-known fact but ima bring it up anyways:

The designated home Patriots opted to wear their LuCkY wHiTeS in that game

• Like 14

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, Chromatic said:

Haven't the white team won the vast majority of super bowls in recent years? I also think the 'wearing orange' curse is overblown and I'd hate to see Denver drop something that makes them unique over something so paltry.

since realigment teams wearing white are 15-4 in the Super Bowl. Bucs, Packers, Eagles, Chiefs are the four

edit: I counted and teams in white are 36-19 in SB history. You'd think it would be more even

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cujo said:

also: I counted and the better team is 55-0 in SB history

ehhhhhh this one is debatable. The Super Bowl is more prone to luck than other championships due to being one-time events. 

• Like 17

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:18 PM, Cujo said:

No. The Broncos would've won that game in a freaking rout. That all-time 49ers team, loaded with a dozen or so hall of famers, would've had no chance vs Elway and his innovative shovel pass that day HAD THEY ONLY CHOSEN TO WEAR WHITE!

Thanks for almost making me spit out my coffee. WTF, they ran that F@#%ing shovel pass THREE times in one drive - Humphrey busted loose for 20+ yards, then Elway hit him in the back on another, then the last one was batted up in the air that Elway spiked to avoid an int. If only they ran it a dozen more times they might have won that game 

• Like 1

spacer.png

16 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

since realigment teams wearing white are 15-4 in the Super Bowl. Bucs, Packers, Eagles, Chiefs are the four

edit: I counted and teams in white are 36-19 in SB history. You'd think it would be more even

Having no dye in the jersey fabric saves 1g on the weight of the jersey, which gives the players dressed in white a small performance boost.

• Like 18

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

41 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

Having no dye in the jersey fabric saves 1g on the weight of the jersey, which gives the players dressed in white a small performance boost.

I don't know anything about fabric, but I doubt it starts out crisp white, so wouldn't there be dye in either case?  I know you're being funny, but it made me think.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

15 hours ago, dont care said:

Very debatable especially when you have the giants beating the undefeated patriots.

I'm sorry, but who won that day? The better team did.

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

On 3/15/2021 at 8:40 PM, CATLogo1 said:

I mean, maybe the whole orange jersey curse thing is overblown. I would support this uniform concept should the Denver Broncos choose to go for a more traditional uniform look, except for the orange pants. I'm not a fan of orange pants.

Can you do that with the helmet having a white facemask then?

• Like 1