NFL Offseason 2021: Ride the QB Carousel of Horror

CS85

Edelman had an amazing career, scratching and clawing his way to many memorable Super Bowl moments. I'm glad he (somewhat) gets to ride off into the sunset as a Patriot. I'd say that is a way more valuable conversation starter than trying to convince each other whether or not he belongs in the Canton.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Brass said:

I'd say that is a way more valuable conversation starter than trying to convince each other whether or not he belongs in the Canton.

The Canton, in The Ohio State?

I saw, I came, I left.

1 minute ago, DEAD! said:

The Canton, in The Ohio State?

Was going to put "The Hall of Fame" and then just wanted to change it to "Canton." Forgive the typo.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

17 minutes ago, Brass said:

Was going to put "The Hall of Fame" and then just wanted to change it to "Canton." Forgive the typo.

That's ok. I knew what you were going for. I would never have done "The" with any other state. 😅

I saw, I came, I left.

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

Edelman made ZERO PRO BOWLS in his career. ZERO.

The Canton discussion is nothing more than a troll job.

Nice career. Good for him. Now moving on..

Agreed he can have displays for his catch against Atlanta and his super bowl MVP. But to be inducted I just don’t see it.

Bill Wennington won 3 titles with the Bulls, too.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Apparently somebody picked a fight with Aaron Donald and has lawyered up.  Great.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

6 hours ago, rams80 said:

Apparently somebody picked a fight with Aaron Donald and has lawyered up.  Great.

Yea he got f’ed up. But you got to assume the other guy started the confrontation knowing it was Donald, and found out why he’s the DPoY real quick.

13 hours ago, dont care said:

Yea he got f’ed up. But you got to assume the other guy started the confrontation knowing it was Donald, and found out why he’s the DPoY real quick.

Nah, I don't have to go that far. Athletes are often not the nicest guys cuz they've been given lots of things. I won't write off that either one was at fault.

It's where I sit.

I’d just say it’s more evidence to not try and pick fights with random people because you never know who is going to kick your ass so hard that their bootprint is still on your jeans months later. 

EDIT: And here is some footage of that fight. Looks like Aaron Donald is actually trying to stop the fight not continue it. The clown should just drop this suit entirely if it’s the case. 

On 4/14/2021 at 2:42 PM, dont care said:

Who will play for more teams by the end of their career, Clowney or Fitzpatrick?

Probably FitzMagic. Clowney might not even have 3-4 years left on him, let alone 3-5 teams. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived