Jump to content

NFL Offseason 2021: Ride the QB Carousel of Horror


CS85
 Share

Recommended Posts

Edelman had an amazing career, scratching and clawing his way to many memorable Super Bowl moments. I'm glad he (somewhat) gets to ride off into the sunset as a Patriot. I'd say that is a way more valuable conversation starter than trying to convince each other whether or not he belongs in the Canton.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Brass said:

I'd say that is a way more valuable conversation starter than trying to convince each other whether or not he belongs in the Canton.

The Canton, in The Ohio State?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DEAD! said:

The Canton, in The Ohio State?

 

Was going to put "The Hall of Fame" and then just wanted to change it to "Canton." Forgive the typo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Brass said:

 

Was going to put "The Hall of Fame" and then just wanted to change it to "Canton." Forgive the typo.

That's ok. I knew what you were going for. I would never have done "The" with any other state. 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Edelman made ZERO PRO BOWLS in his career. ZERO.

 

The Canton discussion is nothing more than a troll job.

 

Nice career. Good for him. Now moving on..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

Edelman made ZERO PRO BOWLS in his career. ZERO.

 

The Canton discussion is nothing more than a troll job.

 

Nice career. Good for him. Now moving on..

Agreed he can have displays for his catch against Atlanta and his super bowl MVP. But to be inducted I just don’t see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rams80 said:

Apparently somebody picked a fight with Aaron Donald and has lawyered up.  Great.

Yea he got f’ed up. But you got to assume the other guy started the confrontation knowing it was Donald, and found out why he’s the DPoY real quick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, dont care said:

Yea he got f’ed up. But you got to assume the other guy started the confrontation knowing it was Donald, and found out why he’s the DPoY real quick.

Nah, I don't have to go that far. Athletes are often not the nicest guys cuz they've been given lots of things. I won't write off that either one was at fault.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’d just say it’s more evidence to not try and pick fights with random people because you never know who is going to kick your ass so hard that their bootprint is still on your jeans months later. 
 

EDIT: And here is some footage of that fight. Looks like Aaron Donald is actually trying to stop the fight not continue it. The clown should just drop this suit entirely if it’s the case. 

Edited by Red Comet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2021 at 2:42 PM, dont care said:

Who will play for more teams by the end of their career, Clowney or Fitzpatrick?

Probably FitzMagic. Clowney might not even have 3-4 years left on him, let alone 3-5 teams. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.