The Rite of Spring (AKA 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread)

Seadragon76

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never, ever seen a team with less killer instinct. It’s honestly bordering on unbelievable. And they can’t hide behind the Caps and Lightning anymore either. They’re taking the full brunt of it. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Wings said:

Curse of Thorton. Its' real. 

How do you explain the Leafs' countless other collapses without him on the roster?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Lauzon with the most beer-league play I’ve ever seen. Onwards and upwards from here, Bruins...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

1 hour ago, See Red said:

This Leafs team is going to be the next season of Amazon's All or Nothing, isn't it?  That's gonna be a good one!

SIT DOWN

NOBODY TALK

spacer.png

I've had it. This is the team that, back in 2000, I cried over when they lost to the Devils. 
It was "just sports" but to young me it felt like the gut punch of gut punches. If only I knew. 

:censored: this team. :censored: them and this endless meme of failure. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the "lol 1967" crap. I'm tired of the constant first round choke jobs. I was in high school the last time this team won a first round series. And not even grade 12! 2004! 
And finally :censored: ing finally the stars align. A weak Montreal team they go up 3-1 in dominating fashion and what happens? What happens? They lose two straight OT games and then lay an egg at home. They looked like they were playing the Sabres in December! Not playing a game seven in the Stanly :censored: Cup Playoffs! 

I'm tired of being on the butt end of jokes. I'm tired of the constant underachieving. I'm tired of seeing teams break through while we wallow in this nonsense. 
I'm tired of all of it. Hockey is supposed to be fun, but instead it's nothing but frustration, mismanagement, and pain. I'm done. 
:censored: you, Toronto Maple Leafs. :censored: you, NHL. :censored: you, hockey. 

3 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

Leafs gonna :censored:ing Leaf lmfao

Go buy more kachina crap. 

40 minutes ago, IceCap said:

I've had it. This is the team that, back in 2000, I cried over when they lost to the Devils. 
It was "just sports" but to young me it felt like the gut punch of gut punches. If only I knew. 

:censored: this team. :censored: them and this endless meme of failure. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the "lol 1967" crap. I'm tired of the constant first round choke jobs. I was in high school the last time this team won a first round series. And not even grade 12! 2004! 
And finally :censored:ing finally the stars align. A weak Montreal team they go up 3-1 in dominating fashion and what happens? What happens? They lose two straight OT games and then lay an egg at home. They looked like they were playing the Sabres in December! Not playing a game seven in the Stanly :censored: Cup Playoffs! 

I'm tired of being on the butt end of jokes. I'm tired of the constant underachieving. I'm tired of seeing teams break through while we wallow in this nonsense. 
I'm tired of all of it. Hockey is supposed to be fun, but instead it's nothing but frustration, mismanagement, and pain. I'm done. 
:censored: you, Toronto Maple Leafs. :censored: you, NHL. :censored: you hockey. 

Go buy more kachina crap. 

You’re entering the Bears fan way of living that I’ve had with football as the years have gone by.  The sport brings little pleasure, only bitterness and bafflement when Your Team remains fundamentally inept at exceeding beyond a certain point.  

The Leafs are walking into a new realm, however, of the dreaded Curse.  There’s an unearthed sarcophagus or a curled monkeys paw in play here now.   

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

11 minutes ago, CS85 said:

You’re entering the Bears fan way of living that I’ve had with football as the years have gone by.  The sport brings little pleasure, only bitterness and bafflement when Your Team remains fundamentally inept at exceeding beyond a certain point.  

The Leafs are walking into a new realm, however, of the dreaded Curse.  There’s an unearthed sarcophagus or a curled monkeys paw in play here now.   

It's fun when the Habs are having a nice run. I won't lie. But there's still a huge uphill battle, when it comes to facing some of the teams still in these playoffs. What I do when the losing goes on for too long is either I root for a tank and cheer for the other team's goals or I invest myself more in other playoff series. My expectations have been low for the Habs, for quite a long time. For me, tuning in expecting nothing helped me lessen the frustration, when they lost horribly in past seasons.

Archived