2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

2 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Looks like if you wanted to own part of an NFL Franchise, here is your chance

Packers are selling stock again. I’m actually thinking about buying a share myself. 

Don't. I bought one the last sale and it's still in the UPS envelope (partly because the certificate is a non-standard size and needs a custom frame).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Don't. I bought one the last sale and it's still in the UPS envelope (partly because the certificate is a non-standard size and needs a custom frame).

I solved that with a bigger frame and some matting from Michael's. Cost about 12 bucks.

• Like 3

BB52Big.jpg

39 minutes ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Do you vote on any NFL rule or business related stuff on behalf of ownership or things like that? Got some per session money heading my way that I may look into purchasing a share

You can vote on Packers business. You get a packet in the mail each summer telling you how to vote on some stuff.

One perk of being a Packers owner is if they win a title, you can buy a Super Bowl ring. That's actually kind of cool.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Do you vote on any NFL rule or business related stuff on behalf of ownership or things like that? Got some per session money heading my way that I may look into purchasing a share

Honestly, I've only voted a couple times over the years. The big things were voting on renovations at Lambeau and voting for board members. There may have been more, but I don't remember.

BB52Big.jpg

5 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I watched the Packers/Hawks game and, yeah, Carroll is right on pretty much everything here: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32638605/pete-carroll-officials-played-huge-part-seattle-seahawks-loss-green-bay-packers

One play doesn't decide a game, but it was 3-0 headed into the fourth. Clearly, every play mattered. The refs killed the Hawks multiple times on those early drives.

It was a bull :censored: game.

New York made that correct call. Wilson was short of the first down (you can't tell me he wasn't, can you?). This is the unofficial use of replay that happens when they announce 'After discussion...'.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

20 hours ago, Red Comet said:

Looks like if you wanted to own part of an NFL Franchise, here is your chance

Packers are selling stock again. I’m actually thinking about buying a share myself. 

IncompletePerfumedBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gi

I asked the team brass about this very thing the last time I was up at Lambeau two years back. I was still kicking myself for not buying in during their last stock sale; they mentioned at the time that they didn't know if they'd do another one. Lord willing, I am not missing out this time. 

14 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

I can't remember the last time we had an NFL season this chaotic. 

Week 10 and there's still no clear cut favorite in either conference. 

Because there's still seven games left on their regular season slate, I can't definitely say this with 100% certainty, and given their recent history, this could all go sideways with the utmost of quickness, but given the fact that they're currently on a six-game winning streak, the last two without their best player by far, do I dare nominate...OMGERD...the Snatit?? 

(Sidebar: but people might he mindful to keep an eyeball on the Patriots as a dark-horse contender in the AFC. I know, sounds funny to say, doesn't it--the Patriots as a dark horse.)

9 hours ago, BryanSmalls said:

Gotta love parity or the "Any Given Sunday" motto.

*Chris Berman voice* THAT'S...why they play the games! 😀

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 hours ago, tBBP said:

IncompletePerfumedBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gi

I asked the team brass about this very thing the last time I was up at Lambeau two years back. I was still kicking myself for not buying in during their last stock sale; they mentioned at the time that they didn't know if they'd do another one. Lord willing, I am not missing out this time. 

If only you might make an appearance there in Week 17 and have a chance to "pony up" in person???

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Does the packers stock price change over time or is it a set price. If you try to sell your stock back do you get market value for it or just what you paid for it?

It's a set price. You can't sell or trade it. It's basically just being able to say you own part of an NFL team with a few other perks.  No dividends or anything.

IUe6Hvh.png

2 hours ago, dont care said:

Does the packers stock price change over time or is it a set price. If you try to sell your stock back do you get market value for it or just what you paid for it?

As @See Red said, you can't sell or trade it. It's a donation that is called stock.

It's where I sit.