2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

58 minutes ago, Dilbert said:

Cincinnati is experiencing a cream cheese shortage. Everyone is making Skyline Chili dip for the game. (recipe is skyline chili or your other favorite Cincinnati style chili, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese)

For the record, there's been a national cream cheese shortage since like Christmas due to supply chain issues and apparent cyber attack.

(Not joking)

13 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

In addition, if you have to say it’s “Your House”, then it isn’t your house. If it was really your house, it would be reflected in the opposing quarterback going deaf.

FTR, the NFL and the US as a whole, has some truly awful, cringey chants, but the Rams “whose house, Rams house” chant might top it all. It’s so cringey. I hated it from the start and have refused to chant at the games I’ve been too. 

• Like 4

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

15 minutes ago, Shumway said:

For the record, there's been a national cream cheese shortage since like Christmas due to supply chain issues and apparent cyber attack.

(Not joking)

This week, I learned about a government stockpile of cheese.

I saw, I came, I left.

42 minutes ago, dont care said:

Did anyone else think it was super awkward during the rock monolog that the teams were just standing there like “come on finish already so I can kick this ball a mile into the stands”

Especially since they did player intros and then announced the teams right after. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

I wonder how many Hollywood celebrities that will be in attendance are actual NFL fans?

Less than 10%.

1 hour ago, Tracy Jordan said:

I loved the intro NBC did.

Same here. The Halle Berry bit was cool and good Lord is she still gorgeous.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

Wait so the bengals get penalized because some jabroni got on the field who should have been in the stands. Dude should be arrested and never be allowed at a game again

Edited by dont care
Didn’t realize it was a player (dude should still be arrested and banned from entering an NFL stadium ever again though)
  • Like 1