2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

Aaron Donald and Cooper Kupp. All I have to say. Unbelievable. Both of them. Kupp was amazing on that last drive. Incredible. 

Aaron Donald is the best player in the league, top 5 defensive player of all time. What a moment for him. Sealing the title on back to back plays. 

• Like 3

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 minute ago, ManillaToad said:

Congratulations to the Los Angeles Refs

Bengals should have never had the lead to begin with.. Higgins got away with a blatant OPI on his TD.

Still though, I cannot believe that the Rams brought a Super Bowl to Los Angeles. Imagine saying that phrase ten years ago. 

• Like 4
  • Dislike 3

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

2 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Aaron Donald is the best player in the league, top 5 defensive player of all time. What a moment for him. Sealing the title on back to back plays. 

Gets annoying seeing people say Donald wasn't doing anything when even just eating double and triple teams is having a massive impact on the game. The guy's incredible!

Bummed for Cincy fans and disappointed Kroenke got a Super Bowl but I do like McVay, so I'm glad he got one. 

• Like 5

IUe6Hvh.png

Only thing I didn't like (other than LA wining) was the Ref BS on the Rams GW drive. 

But people will just point to the Bengals getting away with the facemask for their TD. 

Bengals I feel were the better team, but of course the better team doesn't always win. Really feel for Burrow & the Bengals. 

At least Donald got his ring, and Stafford too I guess. 

:censored: Stan Kroenke, only part I hate about the Rams winning. That :censored:head doesn't deserve a Super Bowl. He's nearly as bad as Snyder in my book. 

It's not like Mike Brown is that much better but whatever.

LA gets three titles in two seasons. I'm not gonna bash the fans there for having great sports teams and weather, but maybe they can invest their time more into the Rams (or at least fill their stadium over 50% capacity).

EDIT: Okay that was kind of a bash, but I did my best.

OITGDNFL where the trophy presentation starts with two old guys talking about the building instead of the players who actually won the game. Hard to believe the NHL does something pretty well in comparison.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Remember the last time the Bengals were in the playoffs? Yeah, they self destructed in front of everyone in that loss to Pittsburgh.

Who knew that old history would come back to bite them in the ass??

Anyway, congrats to the Rams for winning it all.

• Like 1