2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

7 hours ago, Crabcake said:

There aren’t a lot of quarterbacks in the NFL I would take over Lamar Jackson… and I’m not saying I definitely would take Burrow over him. But I’m not rejecting it out of hand. 

I understand you're a fan, and you have to stay loyal to your guy, and all that. But as an outsider looking in, with no team loyalty or rooting interest to either one? I'd take Burrow over Jackson so fast the person making that offer wouldn't be able to finish the question.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

We're talking about the same Lamar Jackson that said he's going to switch numbers so that the Ravens have to retire two of them for him like the Lakers did for Kobe?  Yeah... that guy's a winner.  Burrow has already achieved more than Jackson ever will, which stinks, because other than him, I have nothing against the Ravens.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

6 hours ago, rainmaker17 said:

Talking about cocky level...not talent.  For the record I would be cool with a Bengals win.

See I don't agree that he's cocky and that's where you're missing people. There's a fine line between cockiness and confidence and he's got enough emotional intelligence that whenever he says or does something that could be taken as cocky he does so with a smile and softness to stay on the endearing side. The pre/post game outfits are a good example - he's kind of a nerdy white dude so dressing for the AFC Championship game like he's a 90's R&B singer is funnier than it is cocky. He shouldn't pull it off, but somehow he does. 

• Like 7

PvO6ZWJ.png

What I like about Joe Burrow is that he's fun. Whether it's intentional or unintentional, his outfits and glasses are fun and that's good for the game.

Lots of guys could have looked at being drafted to the Bengals as a death sentence. Burrow leaned in. Good for him.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

What I like about Joe Burrow is that he's fun. Whether it's intentional or unintentional, his outfits and glasses are fun and that's good for the game.

Lots of guys could have looked at being drafted to the Bengals as a death sentence. Burrow leaned in. Good for him.

A thing that was super annoying before the 2020 draft was people saying "well obviously Joe Burrow will pull an Elway or Eli and demand a trade". Completely unfounded speculation with zero evidence and it was led by that jackass Mike Florio at Profootballtalk. It was the most he's ever shown his Steelers fan ass. I didn't hear any of that with Trevor Lawrence and the Jags last year, but for some reason it was this whole thing with Burrow and the Bengals. Burrow is too big of a person to do this, which is what makes him who he is, but if Mike Florio tries to talk to him this week he should tell him to go :censored: himself.  

• Like 8

PvO6ZWJ.png

10 hours ago, burgundy said:

Just look at that 'stache. Joe Burrow wishes he had that much swagger.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just glorious.

Y'all talking about the 'stache and I'm looking at the man's hairdo...that's Jimmy Johnson levels of perfect right there.

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

19 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I understand you're a fan, and you have to stay loyal to your guy, and all that. But as an outsider looking in, with no team loyalty or rooting interest to either one? I'd take Burrow over Jackson so fast the person making that offer wouldn't be able to finish the question.

Eh, contract money being equal, I'd take Jackson, but only because he's more proven a back.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

On 2/8/2022 at 1:12 AM, burgundy said:

Just look at that 'stache. Joe Burrow wishes he had that much swagger.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just glorious.

1.  The wild thing is that he's probably like 25 in those photos.  People sure aged differently back then!

2.  Ken Anderson is clearly Ted Lasso's father.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33262922/nfl-says-washington-commanders-blocked-access-documents-related-investigation

So now that the fire has been applied to the NFL's feet they have remembered that Washington  didn't give them access to all of the documents requested. 

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Cincinnati is experiencing a cream cheese shortage. Everyone is making Skyline Chili dip for the game. (recipe is skyline chili or your other favorite Cincinnati style chili, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese)

• Like 4

Signature intentionally left blank