2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

All true, but none of these guys were thinking, "ten years from now, we'll be investigated by the feds, and also by then, the feds will be liberals." So there you go, live every day like it's your last and also as if your emails will be seized by the feds.

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 minutes ago, the admiral said:

All true, but none of these guys were thinking, "ten years from now, we'll be investigated by the feds, and also by then, the feds will be liberals." So there you go, live every day like it's your last and also as if your emails will be seized by the feds.

You shouldn’t have to think about if the feds see it. If anyone sees it you’re screwed. Putting anything out there in writing is a massive faux pas 

55 minutes ago, dont care said:

You shouldn’t have to think about if the feds see it. If anyone sees it you’re screwed. Putting anything out there in writing is a massive faux pas 

They're a bunch of old boomers who came of age in an environment where they could grab secretary asses and not face consequences. What makes you think they ever had a thought about computers and consequences?

I bet their browser history is something else.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 10/14/2021 at 12:28 PM, GDAWG said:

I am curious to see how this:

IATSE Sets Strike Date for 60,000 Film and Television Workers - Variety

Affects the NFL.

Maybe not. 

"The contracts that would remain in effect during a strike include the union’s Sports Broadcasting, Low Budget Theatrical and Pay Television Agreements, as well as the Commercial and Music Video Production Agreements, and select independent agreements. “You must check with the Local about any job before you continue to perform or accept new work,” the document tells members. “We will be coordinating closely about what work is not struck, and will be contacting the few members who are not required to strike in the event a strike is called.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/iatse-strike-faqs-document-unemployment-healthcare-1235031658/

Good news, everyone: the NFL has checked everyone's emails and none of the other white guys were racist. It was only that incompetent dope who screwed up the market rate for coaches and called the commissioner gay. Phew, this could have gotten bad in a hurry.

• Like 8

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

That's great news! I'm really happy to hear the NFL is the only large organization with just one isolated incident of racism and homophobia.

What a great league!

mh-rob-lowe-hat-tv-1579621862-1-15797141

• Like 10

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

After two weeks of adequate/above average football, Daniel Jones goes back to sucking.  

Yet somehow, David Gettleman will still defend the pick.  

It’s easy to play “adequate” football when you are knocked out of the game before it even really starts

Cheering for the Cowboys makes me want to eat my own foot sometimes.

Took my shower early tonight because I just couldn't stand it anymore and missed the GW TD.

This team played the sloppiest football I've ever seen, and probably won their most ugliest win ever. All these penalties cannot keep happening.

Connor Williams, get the hell out of the starting lineup; you're an absolute liability.

• Like 2

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

34 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

How in the world is doing pushups after a sack not a taunting penalty??

How is Aaron Rodgers running around the end zone screaming "I F'ing own you!  I've always owned you!  I'll own you forever!" not taunting?  But little ticky-tack BS is?

They just create more subjective rules so they can manipulate the outcomes, or at least the points.

• Like 8

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 minutes ago, Cujo said:

No

Flex

League

Well, some guys can. Some guys can't. It's unclear where the line is (especially in this post-Gruden world).

EDIT: Geno Smith is a punchline, but he can really through a pretty football.

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

How is Aaron Rodgers running around the end zone screaming "I F'ing own you!  I've always owned you!  I'll own you forever!" not taunting?  

I'm pretty sure they even if I wasn't a bitter Viking fan, I'd still consider Aaron Rodgers to be a giant Richard.