College Football 2022

MJWalker45

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 9/19/2022 at 12:20 PM, Burmy said:

The FBS postseason status quo apologists (they've been around at least since the Coalition days) always talk about how they don't want college football to turn into March Madness.

With Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Duke, Syracuse, UCLA and Indiana all 3-0, it already is. (I'm just sorry that UConn missed the memo)

In the immortal words of Dickie V, it's awesome baby!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

5 hours ago, Red Comet said:

Something tells me that this wasn’t an entirely organic idea. Investigate the AD.

Are you implying that Anderson was behind the leaks.  That's highly unlikely for reasons not to hard to figure out.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

1 hour ago, heavybass said:

Minnesota really did a number on Michigan State.

I think Michigan State might not be very good.

Someday voters will stop giving Miami top 25 preaseason rankings. Not that there's any excuse to be getting blown out by Middle Tennessee if you're any P5 school. I guess Cristobal is like Miami in that people really want him to be good in spite of all the evidence.

App State went full Falcons, giving up a 28-3 lead to James Madison. Mr. Madison is the new Sun Belt daddy I guess.

• Like 1