NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

18 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I’m here at the Hall of Fame Game waiting out the lightning delay (for some reason).  I saw the new authentic Commanders helmet on display here. It’s actually amazing how nice that helmet is in person. The finish is beautiful and they showed real restraint with the two color scheme and the single stripe. 

Makes it all the more unbelievable how badly they bungled literally every other part of the new uniforms. You could base a pretty nice  identity off of that helmet. And I mean pretty much any of us could. Except them, apparently. 

The organization is a circus owned by noteworthy ass-clown Daniel Snyder. Getting the helmet right was incidental, something you wouldn’t expect but can shrug off as a broken clock being right twice a day. The chances of getting anything else right along with it border on statistical insignificance. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

49 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

The organization is a circus owned by noteworthy ass-clown Daniel Snyder. Getting the helmet right was incidental, something you wouldn’t expect but can shrug off as a broken clock being right twice a day. The chances of getting anything else right along with it border on statistical insignificance. 

IIRC, Dan had very little say in the design process. It was mainly his wife and HC Rivera

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, aaa333bbb said:

FZbU2w_WQAEtG0K?format=jpg&name=small

Thought that was a photoshop, but apparently not!

It's missing the white stripe down the middle, though it seems like they used the red stripe with blue outline from the white helmet and just slapped it on.'

Close but not perfect.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

FZbU2w_WQAEtG0K?format=jpg&name=small

Thought that was a photoshop, but apparently not!

It's missing the white stripe down the middle, though it seems like they used the red stripe with blue outline from the white helmet and just slapped it on.'

Close but not perfect.

Should be blue stripe down the center flanked in white.

• Like 6

On 3/2/2022 at 1:11 PM, gosioux76 said:

Yeah, how about those traditional and consistent Chicago Bulls. 

spacer.png

Not trying to poke fun, but the point remains: when this train gets rolling, there's nothing stopping everybody from jumping on board. 

That's not what the Bulls are supposed to look like, but that aside, that's an objectively gorgeous jersey imo. If Chicago was getting a new NBA team tomorrow I'd want that to be a primary uniform.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2022 at 10:45 AM, VDizzle12 said:

Browns are deciding between 4 field designs.

2 have variations of the elf logo at midfield. The other two have it in the endzones.

Great move. Now make one of the the primary logo and ditch the helmet.

My pick would be the running elf. 

This was my favorite Browns field

/fields/images/regular-season/CLE/r1024/CLE_2004^1.png

• Like 1

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

42 minutes ago, O.C.D said:

Red helmet alternate for Bills is awesome but they done goofed on the stripe

Not much different when the qb wears a cap on his helmet to help distinguish them from the rest of the team to avoid contact. They just put the white helmet stripes on the red shell. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, DEAD! said:

so... is it real? 🤷‍♂️

The Bills official account said that it's not real.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

25 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

As nice as the red helmet is, wouldn’t Allen be breaking some type of player safety rule by using an unauthorized second helmet?

I don’t think so so long as the helmet was fitted properly by team staff, and wore his regular helmet enough for the break in period he should be in the clear.

• Like 3