College Football 2022

Kevin W.

19 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Woof. These would at least be watchable if the numbers were maroon. 

Well at least the helmet has copper/gold stripes to match with the yellow and the khaki     /sarcasm

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

All of these are just awful except for the Sparky helmet. It's like they used a dartboard to pair the helmets and the jerseys/pants. By far the worst unis in the Pac12 (especially all the pitchfork helmets) 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

All of these are just awful except for the Sparky helmet. It's like they used a dartboard to pair the helmets and the jerseys/pants. By far the worst unis in the Pac12 (especially all the pitchfork helmets) 

the white pitchforks are terrible on the gold helmets. Just go with Sparky on all of them.  And drop the damn mid major/ High school asymmetrical logo/ numbers on the helmet.  

• Like 4

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

43 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

What's the deal with the long gloves that look like they're part of a superhero costume?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Quite a fall from having solid sets with Nike a few years ago. One of the more unique color combos in CFB and they find a way to ruin it.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

New uniforms for Delaware

That's a whole lotta hype for a whole lotta nothing...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 8/8/2022 at 11:56 AM, Germanshepherd said:

Woof. These would at least be watchable if the numbers were maroon. 

I'm guessing these are the new Tillman alternates? Tan/khaki should just not be used as the base for any football jersey design, with the exception of last year's Army alternate. This is jus horrible. And using the gold numbers and wordmark just adds to the ugliness.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This has been out for a few days. UofL is unveiling new unis. Probably more of the Power Wings Shoulder Asymmetrical Gelato Rice stuff.

I did try to lighten it up and it just said "Unveiling 8:11:22" lol. I did see a gray possible version in a couple local stores here in town. Not looking good imo.

Edited by pokecat12
PersonDivided-2-1.png

41 minutes ago, pokecat12 said:

This has been out for a few days. UofL is unveiling new unis. Probably more of the Power Wings Shoulder Asymmetrical Gelato Rice stuff.

I did try to lighten it up and it just said "Unveiling 8:11:22" lol. I did see a gray possible version in a couple local stores here in town. Not looking good imo.

Short of a return to either the pre-shrinkwrapped Teddy Bridgewater sets--even with their current font which despite its wonkiness remains among my favorite of the many proprietary fonts out there--I see no possible future in which this ends well...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

This turned out pretty sharp for Vanderbilt...we may also have gold and black helmets as well:

I know helmet designs are making it tough for decal placement, but I'm not really a fan of the shrinking decals. Seems like a lot of helmets should have decals 10-20% bigger. 

• Like 4