2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kolob

32 minutes ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

Well now there's a ring of mountains on the J-Note statue

kattwilliams-wreplay.gif

They just don't know what they wanna do now do they...

• Like 7

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

57 minutes ago, projectjohn said:

Probably some NikeSpeak about the beehive state, I'm guessing.

Yeah, this is 100% what I’m expecting. 

spacer.png

Should I be concerned that I’ve drawn two Gob Bluth/Ryan Smith parallels in one day? 😬

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

30 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

To me, this just confirms the Stockton/Malone era throwbacks

I would think these are different. Probably a modern take on those jerseys since they just had the throwbacks 2 seasons ago or whenever it was.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

To me, this just confirms the Stockton/Malone era throwbacks

If we look at this that there is 25th anniversary of first Conference Title (since everything could be an anniversary) and Conrad said there is one more classic uniform (except those from leaks) which is white and Jazz already had purple version of it, then it might be but every sources talking about City so for 99% it's gonna be City.

BTW Current season might ends tonight and we already have one City officially released, another will be tomorrow and we also got leaks for basically whole league. That's crazy!

4r2eer.png

25 minutes ago, VikWings said:

I can't believe these are $50.

I wouldn't pay $50 for even a nice hate let alone that. I have enough trouble wanting to pay the almost $40 the MLB authentics are these days.

It's to scam the kids out of their allowance or bday money.

8 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

The problem with that is, they may as well have been a purple primary team and not even entertained black/yellow at that point. It looks really bad on them to do a full-on rebrand, then basically dump it wherever and whenever they can out of the gate. I imagine the team is going to have to strike a more delicate balance than that to at least make thier efforts worth it. 

Dont get me wrong, I’d gladly take purple full-time over the black/yellow (and I am pleased to see more purple now), but this is a pretty bad hole they’ve dug themselves into with this rebrand. Pushing purple as a possible damage control failsafe looks like a pretty big mea culpa to me. If that’s true, then they’re going to have to ride this out until they can rebrand again. Even more hilarious now when I remember how emphatic Smith was about fixing the Jazz brand confusion, and now he may have just cratered it. 

Basically, Ryan Smith just Gob’ed this up.

spacer.png

Now the next question is: How soon is an NBA team able to rebrand themselves?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mattyice said:

Well...so much for purple being back and them backtracking. Looks like that black and yellow garbage is going to be the new brand after all.

they learned WAY too late that people hate the black / yellow and the boring font.

like many have said here, it's pretty cringe that they are making a big deal out of the purple stuff. openly admitting that they f'ed up with the plain black / yellow redesign. Yeeeesh.

• Like 13
  • Love 1