Unpopular Opinions

I wouldn't mine if team colored shoes should became the norm in the NFL. Honestly I think shoes should match what ever color jersey the team wears. So team colored shoes with the home/colored jersey. White shoes (with accents) worn with the road/white jerseys. One of few things I like about college football now is that most teams make their shoes look a like part of the uniform.

• Like 1

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I liked these uniforms from the Nagano Olympics. They're 16 years old, but they look modern even today.

But my favorite Team USA hockey uniforms are from the Salt Lake games.

072513_Weight_sidepic.jpgp-825325-brian-leetch-2002-olympic-games

The blue with the red sleeves is one of my favorites as well.

6oq4fhs.gif2wp8bci.gif

3e7148f5-799f-4b32-b700-9f45eab0ac3c_zps

Blackhawks | Cubs | Maple Leafs | Bears

As good as the Boston Celtics uniforms look, I wouldn't mind it if they used gold as an accent color. Not only would it work with the Irish motif, but it would be a nice tribute to their championship legacy.

Yes x1000. I've always thought adding gold trim would be the perfect way to give a classy update to the Celtics, who kind of need it a bit. It'd be a lot better than those pointless black alts, that's for sure.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

As good as the Boston Celtics uniforms look, I wouldn't mind it if they used gold as an accent color. Not only would it work with the Irish motif, but it would be a nice tribute to their championship legacy.

Gold would be better than the black they use in their alts.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

This is my favorite Redskins look:

redskins_throwback_arrow.jpg

If it used the current colors, it'd be perfect (and ease any potential name change).

I dig those just like they are. I have nothing against their current color scheme, but the old colors are pretty sweet. I agree that these would be good for the transition to a different name.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

This is my favorite Redskins look:

redskins_throwback_arrow.jpg

If it used the current colors, it'd be perfect (and ease any potential name change).

I dig those just like they are. I have nothing against their current color scheme, but the old colors are pretty sweet. I agree that these would be good for the transition to a different name.

The spear logo just looks too much like Florida State.

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Well considering my Seminoles ganked their now-iconic spear helmet design from the Washington DC football team in the first place... :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

No doubt. Heck, they have gold in their logo. Either use that shade or lighten it up a bit and use it.

I like the white helmets paired with the blue jerseys for the US.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

No doubt. Heck, they have gold in their logo. Either use that shade or lighten it up a bit and use it.

You guys are talking about this as if they've never worn these

Celtics%27%2BGreen%2Band%2BGold%2BAlternpaul%252Bpierce.jpgpaul-pierce.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png