College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're not watching, Wake's shoving the white helmets down our throats again.

I don't understand why you keep complaining about the white helmet as it looks good. If it had a gray facemask or if it was chrome I could see the need to complain, but it is a nice clean look for them....now their uniform template is out-of-date and needs to be changed.
I hate the helmet because it's not like the team. I think it's fine for teams to have different helmet options, but I've never seen Wake as one of those teams. This push of late for the all white for them(in concepts and real life) have just irked me. For you, it's like Kentucky coming out in a all black(!) uniform. I agree on new unis though.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Georgia Tech might have the quietest upgrade this year. So basically they went from having one of the worst to possibly one of the best in the country.

From this mess

20120929_kdl_as8_025_standard_1349056400

To this beauty

dm_130831_ncf_georgiatech_elon_highlight

nah those are still ugly

Those pants are really the only problem with the new GT unis. The striping colors need to be switched.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Georgia Tech might have the quietest upgrade this year. So basically they went from having one of the worst to possibly one of the best in the country.

From this mess

To this beauty

I hated GT's uniform last year, but I loved that white helmet! They need to bring it back for a few games a year.

spacer.png

More on Cuse...

BUtV6tGCIAABBTJ.jpg

It never ceases to bother me how the Syracuse Orange keep adding more and more navy to their football uniforms. How hard is it to just make a football version of their basketball uniforms?

Ask the Texas Tech RED Raiders.

Dammit. I'm still on the fence about that one.

Midway.png

From this mess

To this beauty

nah those are still ugly

Is it just me or does the Elon helmet look weird with the E backwards?

On another note, Rutgers with the blackout.. The helmet looks a awful with black decals and stripes.

Badgers W decal looks a tad smaller and a different shade of red that actually matches the uniforms this year. I'll post some pics when I find them but I swear they are different

Found some pictures. Look at the color of the W and stripes compared to face mask

Wilson-wows-in-debut-for-No-10-Wisconsin

9252441.jpeg

Badgers W decal looks a tad smaller and a different shade of red that actually matches the uniforms this year. I'll post some pics when I find them but I swear they are different

Found some pictures. Look at the color of the W and stripes compared to face mask

Wilson-wows-in-debut-for-No-10-Wisconsin

9252441.jpeg

Fantastic.

More on Cuse...

BUtV6tGCIAABBTJ.jpg

It never ceases to bother me how the Syracuse Orange keep adding more and more navy to their football uniforms. How hard is it to just make a football version of their basketball uniforms?

Hopefully the use of more blue will carry over to the basketball team and they will get rid of the ducktape numbers in favor of more blue.

Archived