NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess this is the josh freeman bowl right??

No. Freeman was more inaccurate when he actually was given a WR and an OL. Let him sit out the rest of the season on the Bucs dime, then bring him in during the off-season.

No reason to mess up your cap for next year with a one year contract with Freeman now.

But heck with the bills THIN at qb they might not have a choice

The Bills had MANY choices, they just decided not to use any with this year's salary cap on them with a vested salary.

Heck, in June, the Bills cut Tarvaris Jackson* who was on the team but did not play a snap in 2012.

And they used over $500K in now "dead money" on him. It is worse with Kolb.

*-Going back to my comment earlier today on black, backup QBs.

CLE has ballers on the defensive side.

Weeden is incapable of moving the team down the field so that the defense has a longer field to work with. That defense has to rely on their d@mn punter.

They have an All-Pro DB and can typically bring pressure with 4. That is not bad.

Nessler said that this will be the first time in 12 years that the Browns have won 3 of their first 5 games. I think we could see them going downhill though, as we may have a QB competition yet again when Hoyer comes back healthy. Weeden has looked pretty good, but if Hoyer is out for next week, and that's a big if, will he keep it up? Or will they be the same ol Browns at least offensively because their defense is pretty good right now

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

*-Going back to my comment earlier today on black, backup QBs.

Tarvaris Jackson is on his fourth stint. Seneca Wallace is on his third. Michael Vick got the second chance to end all second chances. Your comment earlier today sucked.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Looks like Hoyer tore a/some ligament/s. RIP Hoyer era 2013-2013.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Not sure if this is considering "news", but Josh Freeman has been released.

They attempted a trade, but none of the other teams were interested in his services.

More accurately, he's not a good value when you consider his performance vs. his contract. Which, btw, will pay him $6 million for this season despite being released. Nice gig if you can get it.

@dfwabel, what exactly are you trying to say? This isn't the Marlin Briscoe era.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived