2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

The Reds instagram just announced they're wearing camo jerseys and hats for the first time tonight.

Had I known that this morning I wouldn't have accepted the free tickets from work. I'm serious.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reds instagram just announced they're wearing camo jerseys and hats for the first time tonight.

Had I known that this morning I wouldn't have accepted the free tickets from work. I'm serious.

Really? I would never turn down free tickets to games

Go A's!

Why June 11?

Oh, and I agree they're hideous. Anything with the "Reds" script on it is hideous, but these take it to another level.

Why June 11?

Oh, and I agree they're hideous. Anything with the "Reds" script on it is hideous, but these take it to another level.

Cincinnati Reds @Reds · 3h

Tonight is Military Appreciation Night. A number of pregame activities are planned as part of today's event. http://ramsey.mlblogs.com/2014/06/11/tonights-reds-lineup-whos-your-red-to-rock-2/ …

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Why June 11?

I agree! The whole "Reds" script is horrible! Their BP jerseys should have the same cartoon logo as their BP hats have or their primary logo/wordmark. I won't even get started on their black road BP jerseys.

A .333 win percentage is only slightly better than a .278 win percentage.

Over the course of an entire season? That's almost five extra wins. Maybe not terribly important when the team is as bad overall as the Cubs are, but five extra wins could change a divisional race. Especially if any of those wins came against divisional opponents, you're talking about 9 or 10. And that would have been enough to swing every division last year except the NL West.

As of today, not the entire season because we obviously don't know what their win percentage will be the rest of the year. It only gives them one extra win up to this point. And as you said, it really doesn't matter when a team is that bad and not even in contention. Obviously a few wins makes a difference for a playoff race. But we are talking about a team that will not even come close to making a run for the playoffs in 2014. It would only give them 4 extra wins (5 if you round up 22.5 to 23) over the course of the entire season total since those numbers we're only for their road records in this instance.

For you guys who root for teams that have alt jerseys/Caps, these Stars and Stripes hats and military Camo uniforms miight not be a big deal for you guys. But for me, I have to actually look forward to the Yanks wearing Camo numbers on jerseys, and Red hats.

And it is the most depressing thing in life :(

Oh Cubs, why can´t you just get relegated to AAA ? you earned it after all these years, and you deserve it :)

Be quiet.
Only if you stop quoting cubs jersey pics :) it's like regurgitating vomit....just keep repeating on you

How about you just ignore the posts and move on with your life instead of be ridiculous

?? ......Surely any sane person can tell im joking and just busting small cubby balls :) life´s too short to be so serious about sports

For you guys who root for teams that have alt jerseys/Caps, these Stars and Stripes hats and military Camo uniforms miight not be a big deal for you guys. But for me, I have to actually look forward to the Yanks wearing Camo numbers on jerseys, and Red hats.

Who knew being a Yankees fan could be so hard?

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Upgrade all around, but especially cap.

Normally it would bother me that the Ps are so different, but it works here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Check out the Yankees payroll, and photos of the players mansions/palaces......and i am sure that camo thing falls to number 2 on your depressing list ! :)

Archived