College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

I just hate anything Kansas does. That looks awful to me. They always look awful actually.

i wouldn't say never although it did take me a LONG time to find anything that looked good and this is the only combo i liked of their set

ku_fbc_gtu_nk_07A_t600x383.jpg?41779f912

when is that picture from?

Looks like it's from the Aqib Talib era (2007ish). I liked those uniforms. But then again, I've always felt that winning helps a team look good.

aqib-talib-.jpg

yep..the good days of college football uniforms before the chrome takeover, NSOD colored in sleeves in various colors, tire tread templates, and "unique" washington stadium tusks on all the nike jerseys...

i liked adidas a lot better back then

Kansas is not too hard to get right...something like this is perfectly fine ( from http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/100143-complete-college-football-redesign-independents-102/ "mbannon92" thread, not taking credit, but i liked this )

2Yv7Ay3.png

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonder what the helmet will look like?

also, Mizzou officially announced they ARE doing the tiger stripes. Though now it is against Vanderbilt, and they aren't doing my idea really. They are just doing horizontal stripes.

I just hate anything Kansas does. That looks awful to me. They always look awful actually.

i wouldn't say never although it did take me a LONG time to find anything that looked good and this is the only combo i liked of their set

ku_fbc_gtu_nk_07A_t600x383.jpg?41779f912

Infinitely better than throwing on some grey pants with uber-thick striping on them!

Change that facemask to white or blue and then you have a winner.

Add the red stripe to the helmets and you have a winner.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I really wish Kansas (the University's athletic program itself that is) would lose the boner they have for that gosh-awful Trajan font. Seeing as to how their basketball program is far and away the best and most visible of their sports teams, I really wish they'd have drafted that Tuscan-ish font across the whole program instead....

ks-95-97-away-620x564.jpg

rsz_uspw_7075020-1.jpg

Either of those two would be a vast improvement.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I hate solid colored pants and especially solid white pants, but Northwestern and Minnesota really pull off the look:

4.JPG

This should be Minnesota's primary uniforms--I've always thought Minnesota should be in gold lids, because they do have a history of that. While other Big Ten schools have changed their hockey helmets to match their proud football heritage, Minnesota should change their football helmets to match their proud hockey heritage.

upuk1013cover.jpg

57866881.jpg

buckeyes.jpeg

10423004.jpeg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Asked my buddy on the team if we were going with throwback look and he said "how'd you know"

Also heard from people in the shipping/receiving department of the AD that jerseys were shipped in this last week

Many other throwback items being sold at retailers starting today.

I'd say this is a go

Those remind me of the 1995 Rose Bowl in which they lost to my favorite Penn State team of all time. I remember those uniforms well. Hopefully they use the old yellow helmet too.

It's a good thing it does because that's the season they're going for. The main reason they're doing it for this weekend is because it is almost exactly 20 years since The Pick against Washington (who they're playing this weekend), which is seen as the play that signified Oregon's turnaround as a program. Before that play, Oregon had a .495 Win% (359-366-34.) Since then, Oregon is .731 (177-65.)

It's funny how much Oregon fans love to celebrate that interception, instead of perhaps the coaching changes (philosophy, recruiting) that actually turned the program around.

I agree, it's a pivotal moment but I'm getting tired of going to UO events and seeing Kenny Wheaton be like 68% of the pregame video montages. Throw a little Joey Harrington or LaMichael James in there, for crying out loud.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived