College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this game is ugly. I want to like the ULL helmets, but the logo on 1 side with numbers on the other plus the red being way too dark make it not possible for me.

Exactly. And you can't read the numbers on the jerseys hardly at all. They look like biig grey blobs.

these ULaLa unis should have been worn in the day time. That might have helped. ULL should continue to emphasize the fleur de lis on the helmet. Still wishing the TV# on half of helmet trend would die

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Has it been announced when the FSU away numbers will switch over to garnet?

During their last away game it was announced that the switch would be made at the next away game...so expect them on October 30th against Louisville.

spacer.png

I just read on an OU message board that the "Bring the Wood" alternates are only going to be worn for this season. The plan is to have a new alternate uniform every year for the forseeable future. They've already begun auctioning off some of the pieces the away uniforms for charities.

Has it been announced when the FSU away numbers will switch over to garnet?

During their last away game it was announced that the switch would be made at the next away game...so expect them on October 30th against Louisville.

Is it just the away numbers?

Interesting jersey concept on the desk of Urban Meyer...

B0kIM2JIIAIUHvW.png

Here's the link to the article: http://espn.go.com/ncf/feature/moment/_/page/InsideTheOfficeUrbanMeyer/inside-office-urban-meyer

Looks like stencil numbers and maybe a matte black helmet with a chrome facemask. I cant really make out any other features but it looks like there may be some type of silver stripe on the sleeve.

ETM8YKB.png

Interesting jersey concept on the desk of Urban Meyer...

B0kIM2JIIAIUHvW.png

Here's the link to the article: http://espn.go.com/ncf/feature/moment/_/page/InsideTheOfficeUrbanMeyer/inside-office-urban-meyer

Looks like stencil numbers and maybe a matte black helmet with a chrome facemask. I cant really make out any other features but it looks like there may be some type of silver stripe on the sleeve.

ETM8YKB.png

All I know is that is a "template" from this year's NFL Pro Bowl Jerseys

Mississippi State's AD said today that white versions of the throwbacks would not be ready until next year (something about Adidas' jersey-making process taking too long), but replica jerseys of the supposedly non-existent jerseys showed up in the bookstore this afternoon. So I suppose that it's still possible, albeit unlikely, that we see these jerseys worn Saturday afternoon at Kentucky.

PT5CGuf.jpg

Just speculation, but it seems like Miss State could very well move to that uniform full time next year. The fan response has been so positive regarding them. They were supposed to be one-and-done, but obviously not. I'd love to see them do that.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Is that front jersey missing the sleeve stripes on one side or....

It looks like it's slumped over so that you're only seeing the underside of the sleeve in that view.
Actually it's just a generic jersey. The ones behind it are all replicas.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Is that front jersey missing the sleeve stripes on one side or....

It looks like it's slumped over so that you're only seeing the underside of the sleeve in that view.
Actually it's just a generic jersey. The ones behind it are all replicas.

No...that right arm has shoulder numbers and stripes. That front jersey is a replica too.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I just read on an OU message board that the "Bring the Wood" alternates are only going to be worn for this season. The plan is to have a new alternate uniform every year for the forseeable future. They've already begun auctioning off some of the pieces the away uniforms for charities.

So they're going with the pro soccer method.

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Just speculation, but it seems like Miss State could very well move to that uniform full time next year. The fan response has been so positive regarding them. They were supposed to be one-and-done, but obviously not. I'd love to see them do that.

I wholeheartedly agree...add a pair of matching pants stripes and that's a top-5 look in the country. Even without its still top 10 or at least 15.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Arkansas%2BState%2BRed%2BWolves%2BHelmet

Honest to God, I stared at this photo for about 30 seconds before I had to finally give up and look at the score in the bottom left to determine that it was ULL. I knew there were team logos in the corner, but I forced myself to avert my eyes and just keep looking at the uniforms. Still nothing. I even KNEW this was a SunBelt game based on the comments in this thread.

Take the helmets away and those shades of black, garnet and gold/sand look like a black FSU alternate.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived