NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might just be the worst court in the league. Can't think of a worse one off the top of my head.

Honestly what's wrong with it? It may be a little boring but it has a great center logo and nothing looks ugly IMO.

A weak and bland logo for an NBA team at centercourt and no other (secondary) logos inside the three point archs to help the cause. What makes matters worse, they switched from what was one of the solid primary and best secondary logos in the league. I mean, what's so great about that new Pacman logo?

Might just be the worst court in the league. Can't think of a worse one off the top of my head.

Honestly what's wrong with it? It may be a little boring but it has a great center logo and nothing looks ugly IMO.

A weak, bland non-NBA caliber logo at centercourt and no other (secondary) logos inside the three point archs to help the cause.

With all the begging from people to bring back the "Pac-Man" logo, I'm surprised there are complaints.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

A weak and bland logo for an NBA team at centercourt and no other (secondary) logos inside the three point archs to help the cause. What makes matters worse, they switched from what was one of the solid primary and best secondary logos in the league. I mean, what's so great about that new Pacman logo?

Honestly most three point arch logos are more unnecessary than anything, and we'll have to agree to disagree about the Pacman logo.

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

A weak, bland non-NBA caliber logo at centercourt and no other (secondary) logos inside the three point archs to help the cause.

With all the begging from people to bring back the "Pac-Man" logo, I'm surprised there are complaints.

Never saw anything in that Pacman logo. And I'm also the one who is strictly against the Bucks making any changes to their current identity and bringing back any of those rainbow unis or the Bango logo.

You my friend truepg is in the minority then and thats ok. 1) LOVE the Atlanta hawks court. Pacman is great. I guess anybody who loved the red/gold days appreciate it. Pacman is to Hawks as Leprechaun is to Celtics. 2) Irish rainbows (no red) all day for Milwaukee. Current colors making the buck look like a reindeer. Bring back the old logo too.

retro_logo_200w.jpg

shado_logo.gif

Can someone tell me why people glorify the old logo instead of the mugshot?

I can see the lack of love for the current logo, but honestly the only appeal I find in the Bango one is the novelty of it being something that would never be used today.

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

Archived