kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2018 at 5:35 PM, kimball said:

With that said ... I've actually kind of grown to like the plain key areas. Sure, most are pretty tame. But, it makes the court less cluttered and more emphasis on the players on the court. There are still some designs out there with the colorless key.

45204658594_5e1fab0222_z.jpg

Courtesy of @kodrinsky

Is that Bucks' court intentionally Jägermeister-y?

Image result for jagermeister

17 hours ago, truepg said:

Of all the unis from the new set the Nuggets introduced, the Mile High City alternate is the best-looking.

I agree, I like how it matches the Colorado state flag.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Is that Bucks' court intentionally Jägermeister-y?

Image result for jagermeister

Jager did file court opposition to the Bucks logo when it was first unveiled...don't think anything became of it though.

32 minutes ago, truepg said:

The orange arena name on the baselines is so out of place. 

I think TD Garden is the only other arena that does that. Looks really bad here though. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

28 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I think TD Garden is the only other arena that does that. Looks really bad here though. 

Yeah, not a fan of it under the basket. But, in the case of the Celtics, I'd rather have it there than on the court. It keeps somewhat of the integrity of the parquet floor.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, dbofox said:

I think it looks awful, but I'm assuming they paid extra for that

Orange is a fiserv color and I'm sure they knew exactly what they were doing with this.  You can't help but notice it since it looks so awful against the Bucks colors.  There is way more than enough orange signage throughout the building.

6 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Orange is a fiserv color and I'm sure they knew exactly what they were doing with this.  You can't help but notice it since it looks so awful against the Bucks colors.  There is way more than enough orange signage throughout the building.

It's obnoxious how fiserv has branded the new Bucks' courts. Their logos for the main court are the biggest of any sponsor logos I've ever seen. 

spacer.png

OK (no City) Thunder, you are now on the clock.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

42 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Holy :censored:, the Motorola patch is huge:

Duusj9sXcAAo9Mt?format=jpg&name=large

Compare that to this mockup that the Pacers tweeted out earlier:

DutjwSPXQAIOELU?format=jpg&name=small

wow so this is new? I was watching the game just now, wondering when motorola was announced as the Pacers ad sponsor. Guess I am a little too in tune with the uniform stuff lol 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived