kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cavs looked great as expected, the court included.

I don't think they should switch from wine & gold, it just happens that their regular set is inferior to these. The Sparta-style font they use is bad (it's used in that City look too, I know) and the new primary logo sucks big-time too.

16 hours ago, kimball said:

So from what I've gathered from LockerVision the team's with secondary courts are the following ...

CLE_CT_5.jpg

Well, LockerVision got the Cavs one wrong... There's no lakes at center court and it says "Be the Fight" on the baseline.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

30 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Man, it’s really too bad this City-themed court concept for the Thunder isn’t real:

Oh man, that's really sharp. I have the same feeling. I wish more of the special uniforms matched the courts, but at least the OKC court isn't completely disconnected between the uniform and court like Chicago, Detroit, Houston and Minnesota.

11 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

I have to admit, I really wasn't a fan of that logo or unis as a modern update to the previous green/yellow set.

Yeah, but I think anyone will take the Sonic green/gold over the OKC mess. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 minutes ago, MkDon said:

Why bother changing everything when just the center logo is different. lol

I think the court color is different -- a lighter blue -- and that they interchange the midcourt logo with their statement jersey logo. But, really it's still not much of a change?!

DEN_CT_1.jpg

DEN_CT_2.jpgDEN_CT_5.jpg

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Lakers are debuting their Magic “tribute” uniforms in tonight’s nationally televised game against the Blazers. Really wish they weren’t debuting them against my Blazers, but whaddya gonna do. 

... or against anybody else's team.

kimball banner.png

3 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

That Nuggets city court would have looked great with a touch of rainbow stripes.  Fail.

Agreed.

They could have done something very cool along the lines of what the Jazz did with the City Court.

65DJM4HM6BGBHB7V2L5JD44H3M.jpg

kimball banner.png

So on TV....I don't hate them. It might be because I hate their black-striped purple set so much that I'm open to something less severe. But as an alt, it fits in the family of the old Hollywood Nights set and the pinstripes aren't noticeable on TV.

As a fan, I'm a fan.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived