NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I've been living under a rock for a while now... actually I've got 7 week old son so the internet has become a rare treat for me, but am I the only one who thinks what the 9ers did with their new uni's is in fact one of the most remarkably innovative things a uniform manufacturer has ever done?

I mean they just flipped the bird at the folk in china who've been ripping them off and making those horrendous black "fashion" football jerseys for years by ripping them off right back and making the jersey OFFICIAL! It's flip-copyright theft #Genius! ;)

Obviously I'm being sarcastic, the jerseys are pretty much an abomination, but the second I saw them they reminded me of those nasty fake jerseys and that was honestly the only reason I could come up with for them doing it, because to claim it was a design decision is an affront to decisions.

9ersstevesig.png

Ok I've been living under a rock for a while now... actually I've got 7 week old son so the internet has become a rare treat for me, but am I the only one who thinks what the 9ers did with their new uni's is in fact one of the most remarkably innovative things a uniform manufacturer has ever done?

I mean they just flipped the bird at the folk in china who've been ripping them off and making those horrendous black "fashion" football jerseys for years by ripping them off right back and making the jersey OFFICIAL! It's flip-copyright theft #Genius! ;)

Obviously I'm being sarcastic, the jerseys are pretty much an abomination, but the second I saw them they reminded me of those nasty fake jerseys and that was honestly the only reason I could come up with for them doing it, because to claim it was a design decision is an affront to decisions .

Thank God, you had me worried for a second.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Did anyone else notice the Browns uniforms during the first round of the draft? The NOB was a creme color instead of orange on the brown jersey, obviously the reasoning is because they put the name on there just minutes before and the exact orange probably isn't available. It does show how much better a white NOB would have looked though..

Did anyone else notice the Browns uniforms during the first round of the draft? The NOB was a creme color instead of orange on the brown jersey, obviously the reasoning is because they put the name on there just minutes before and the exact orange probably isn't available. It does show how much better a white NOB would have looked though..

It was good. Just like every single other NOB on every other jersey in the first round. (With the exception of Mariota, so no one corrects me.)

User Actions

Following

r6Vetnen_bigger.jpegTom Garfinkel@TomGarfinkel

aqua patch on aqua jersey. White patch on white jersey...

Retweet

Favorite

More

CD8YeL5UsAAIrQg.jpg

They should reverse them so they stand out more.

I like the patch-matching. But i don't much care for patches so blending in minimizes their impact.

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

Apparently, Winston is going to wear #3 instead of #5. Considering how bad the number font is, I don't really think it makes much of a difference what he wears.

I don't see why he doesn't take 5 because his career will mirror josh freeman

KISSwall09.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/2MNylGOge2/ On mobile so can't post pic but looks like the Eagles are back to the shiny? Even the fan jerseys last year were matte.

That almost looks like they took gamers from a couple of seasons ago and used them for draft jerseys. If you notice they have the cross stitching in the shoulder yoke that they used to have on their game jerseys (the linemen, anyway.)

I doubt it means anything.... but I hope it does.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived