NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

You had one job Nashville. So sick and tired of the alleged rapist's streak I can't even put it into words...

FYP. Let's be fair, now...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Central division has turned out to be quite a dogfight now with Dallas of all teams riding the hot hand and six out of seven teams deserving of a postseason birth. I can foresee another instance of one of those times when divisions unjustifiably decide who gets to play in April.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

That Central division has turned out to be quite a dogfight now with Dallas of all teams riding the hot hand and six out of seven teams deserving of a postseason birth. I can foresee another instance of one of those times when divisions unjustifiably decide who gets to play in April.

The Canucks who are tied with CBJ for the lowest win % in the League. would be a playoff team at the moment. Maybe the Blackhawks could wind up as the sacrificial lamb and wind up missing the playoffs, even though they would be better then say the Sharks, Canucks, Yotes, etc, and thus maybe makes the league go back to 1-8 playoffs.

With that said, the way it is going the Kings essentially have a pass to the conference final.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Put 25 teams in upstate New York and the other 5 in California, so Dave Andrews and his merry band of idiots don't have to be anyone else's problem any more.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Jets are 14-14-2 and sit outside the playoff picture. The Coyotes are 14-14-2 and would have home ice in the first round of the playoffs. Losing to Wayne Gretzky in the first round every year is starting to look good in comparison to this donkey show of a playoff system.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Jets are 14-14-2 and sit outside the playoff picture. The Coyotes are 14-14-2 and would have home ice in the first round of the playoffs. Losing to Wayne Gretzky in the first round every year is starting to look good in comparison to this donkey show of a playoff system.

1. It's 30 games in.

2. The old system had everyone bitching about free rides in weak divisions, too.

3. The old old system let sub-60-point teams in.

4. You are seriously grandstanding about Winnipeg being persecuted?

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Gotta protect the hockey hipster darling Jets.

*looks at Kari Lehtonen jersey* I liked them before they were cool.

Archived