NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, NoE38 said:

It's really bothering me that The Western part is on the right and the East is on the left.

Same... For some reason there are many times that I’ll find Stanley Cup playoff brackets formated that way, and it’s the weirdest thing ever. 

If the east is to the right, and the west the left, why is the east on the left and the west on the right? 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

4 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

Same... For some reason there are many times that I’ll find Stanley Cup playoff brackets formated that way, and it’s the weirdest thing ever. 

If the east is to the right, and the west the left, why is the east on the left and the west on the right? 

You’re supposed to view it as if you’re looking south from Canada. 😜

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 4/2/2019 at 7:34 PM, chcarlson23 said:

This was the sole reason me confusing my east and west when I was younger.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Does anyone know where I can find the horizontal stanley cup playoff logos that are now found on nhl team shops front page.

I'm looking for 2018 and 2019.  I normally can find the ones with the cup but there are ones without the cup too. I like those as well.

Thanks,

Me

16 hours ago, M4One said:

I'm going to say it.  What a jerk thing for them to do.  The alternate isn't that bad, but the logo brings it down.

Yeah, the logo just doesn't fit well on a hockey jersey. Though I think something like this can work:

D3ePONGWAAARyLg.jpg

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

3 hours ago, Scratcher said:

Looks like it was a choice made by the players that really like the black jersey.

They also have a ridiculously good record while wearing them. It's likely a superstitious thing.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Terrible move. Seriously it's up there with one of the worst logos on an NHL jersey ever.

Black just feels and looks so 'bleh'. Bright red - owning your franchises' identity and wearing it proud is so much more exciting to see, especially for a team finally returning to the playoffs after all these years.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived